Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    I took a kid this morning that had never killed a buck but has whacked some doe. We had a stud come out at yds in my santuary. I gave him the green light and he was just taking an extra second with the shot when he bolted to a doe. Chased her away and out of the kids dream. Was a great morning to be alive.

Dad and I are passing bucks every day waiting on that special one. Been a great year so far. I have put two kids on nice deer already.
    Good deal there!! Good luck to the youngster in future hunts!! Happy hunting and glad to see this up today!!

Comment

I took a kid this morning that had never killed a buck but has whacked some doe. We had a stud come out at yds in my santuary. I gave him the green light and he was just taking an extra second with the shot when he bolted to a doe. Chased her away and out of the kids dream. Was a great morning to be alive.

Dad and I are passing bucks every day waiting on that special one. Been a great year so far. I have put two kids on nice deer already.
      Good deal Steve, I have passed my share of deer too, some bigger than what I have on the wall but I know this is the year for a really special deer with the conditions we have.

Comment

I love this thread. Thanks for sharing guys. Very helpful.

Comment

That's awesome! That's what it's all about, It doesn't get much better than to be there too witness a rookie's first buck.

Comment

don't sound like the young'un got it to me.

Comment

Great information

Comment

Another stud bit the dust in the vanilla corn. Ill post a story later.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Great recount. You should compile a book of your hunts that was a real vivid story.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody903 View Post
                      Great recount. You should compile a book of your hunts that was a real vivid story.
                      Which one did you like?

Comment

Which one did you like?
                        All of them [emoji2]

Comment

Congrats Steve. Looking forward to the details.

Comment

Ready for details

Comment

Ohhh it's a goodun. Outstanding free range East Texas deer.

Comment

Congrats! Can't wait for the new story.

Comment

Working...
                                X