X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best thread on TBH, always enjoy when this thread is bumped up

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      I'll admit, I still got a pic of fiddy on my phone you sent me that year.

Hes a buck of any man's dreams

And yea, some of your info in this thread got me off feeders and this deer with a bow.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

When was this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
        When was this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Two seasons ago.

And FTR I don't have the faceboob GG[emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Two seasons ago.

And FTR I don't have the faceboob GG[emoji16]

I know. Yall are right that those pics were only shared among very few friends

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
            You have some friends somewhere that like to brag on your deer. I have a picture of fiddy saved on my phone from someone on Facebook. Someone had posted the same pictures you have. It was a while back when I saw it. Heck of a deer. Too bad you weren't able to catch up to him.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Do you remember what page they were posted on?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              Yea. Id like to see that

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                I wasn't aware he was on facebook. Any idea who posted him? Interesting it was the same three pics too. I have many pics of him but those are the three I have on this phone. .
                October 19th 2018 is when I saved it. I dont recall who posted it. Big deer make people act funny.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  I'm part of like 40 something groups lol. I only saved the photos.

Comment

I do know that the same person that posted it also posted a giant buck that "was killed on public" it ended up being HF. And that buck wasn't his kill either. Lol

Comment

Well Steve, you know I don't do the dang book of faces neither, and the pics you and I have shared and continue to share go no further than my phone and dang few have even seen 'em beside me...

One of our deer off our lease wound up on the net on FaceBook but I was able to determine where it came from and got it taken down with a firm leagleze warning it better not happen again... Guy was not a member, nor had anything to do with the deer other than one of our members had sent him the pic and he thought it was cool an posted to his page...

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
                        I do know that the same person that posted it also posted a giant buck that "was killed on public" it ended up being HF. And that buck wasn't his kill either. Lol

Pretty sure I know that buck as well.....so does Garguy

Comment

Kicker3 and Fiddy are/were both truly unbelievable animals. I hope they make an appearance for you again one day! I honestly don't know which one I would shoot if they walked in side by side! I went back and looked and you sent pictures of both to me back on 12/5/2018. I never showed them to anyone! I much would of preferred you with an LDP of either of those two monsters.

The LDPs with your dad are something else. You both have lots to be thankful for but you already know that! Congrats on another great season and I am already looking forward to your updates for next season!

Comment

Geez some people, send a friend a picture and he puts it on his Facebook

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fiddy.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	351.1 KB
ID:	24641875

I wish he was hanging above my fireplace. What an awesome creature.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                We had a fun year chasing these Pressured deer. Nephew David killed a nice deer we call JimBeam with a crossbow. Was a consolation prize after missing a true giant. Buck fever struck again.was his first miss ever and quite humbling.
                                How thick are the areas your feed pens are in? I was thinking they would be really thick but the pictures don’t look that thick?

Comment

Working...
                                X