See less

Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I presume he died Charlie. For those of you that want to see the deer that will forever live in my dreams... meet the low fence East Texas giant..FIDDY
    Attached Files

Comment

Hell of a season Steve, congrats!

Comment

Oh my! Fiddy is a beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on awesome season! I always wondered what FIDDY looked like..... my goodness, what a stud!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            I presume he died Charlie. For those of you that want to see the deer that will forever live in my dreams... meet the low fence East Texas giant..FIDDY
            Well all the haters can step off now...my goodness that is a TOAD.

Congrats to you and your friends and family on a great season. I sure hope your mom gets well and your dad has a lot more seasons to go.

Comment

I'll admit, I still got a pic of fiddy on my phone you sent me that year.

Hes a buck of any man's dreams

And yea, some of your info in this thread got me off feeders and this deer with a bow.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Quackerbox; 01-27-2021, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Awesome season, especially getting your dad out to take another great deer. Mine is my best hunting buddy, not the same without him there. He turns 80 this September, I cherish every minute with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  And yea, some of your info in this thread got me off feeders and this deer with a bow.
                  Heck, because of this thread my favorite set-ups are all off of feeders.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                    The 'dad pictures' are fantastic. Great year for you
                    I agree I love seeing a post where Steve says he’s getting Mr. Barclay ready to take out on a hunt...I usually periodically check in wherever I am just to see if they’ve been successful that day I’ve checked in while sitting in weddings, church, meetings, it doesn’t matter...about the only place I won’t check is a funeral. I figure that is where I should draw the line

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                      How many bucks was that? Looked like the same deer except for the brow tines. Good for him and enjoy reading your post
                      Yep its the same deer. The top pic is somehow a negative . I never noticed until it was pointed out.

Comment

Congrats GG ! Great thread. Your tutelage and mentorship remind me so much of T. Paulette.

Comment

You have some friends somewhere that like to brag on your deer. I have a picture of fiddy saved on my phone from someone on Facebook. Someone had posted the same pictures you have. It was a while back when I saw it. Heck of a deer. Too bad you weren't able to catch up to him.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
                            You have some friends somewhere that like to brag on your deer. I have a picture of fiddy saved on my phone from someone on Facebook. Someone had posted the same pictures you have. It was a while back when I saw it. Heck of a deer. Too bad you weren't able to catch up to him.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            I wasn't aware he was on facebook. Any idea who posted him? Interesting it was the same three pics too. I have many pics of him but those are the three I have on this phone. .
                            Last edited by GarGuy; 01-28-2021, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              I wasn't aware he was on facebook. Any idea who posted him? Interesting it was the same three pics too. I have many pics of him but those are the three I have on this phone. .

And I’m betting those weren’t shared with many folks

Comment

Steve, Post up that night pic of him... That's one of my favorites, and also split 3... Good grief you had some deer comin' in back then!! ... still do, but man what a year that was!!

Comment

Working...
                                X