No announcement yet.

What deer feeder do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use the 300# Foreverlast feeder with The Timer. Never looked back.

Comment

all season 600 lb...

Comment

Spend the extra and get this steel feeder that sits on the ground from West Texas Game Feeders. Only way to go. I have these out with hogs and cows no pens and have never had an issue. Don't climb to fill anymore. Excellent feeder. 350 lb capacity. Has THE TIMER and Solar Panel. 12v.

Last edited by txwhitetail; 07-27-2014, 06:55 PM.

Comment

We build all of our own, and they are crank up type feeders. We can build them for 1/2 the price of store bought, and 10 times the quality.

Comment

The everlast 12 volt with redneck timer has worked flawlessly for 3 years now.

Comment

Monarch wench up w/ 12v motor and spinner plates that close off when motor stops. Uses 1/3 less corn than old style open plates

Comment

the one in my avatar

Comment

well its hard to see, i have it cemented in the ground in the shape of an L that winches up the feed hogs or cows aint gettin it

Comment

Originally posted by elkbowhunter View Post
                    In fact COONs pray to get in Capsules Feeders.
                    So far GOD says NO! ...NO CORN FOR YOU!
                    Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by ted_kennedys_liver View Post
                      The everlast 12 volt with redneck timer has worked flawlessly for 3 years now.
                      i agree on the redneck timer. But they went out of business and I cant find them anymore.

Comment

Buy a 55 gallon barrel, feeder motor, battery, feeder legs (I used pump barrel pipe from by brother the oil field man) and put it all together for under 100$ and very little time/effort. Or continue to get ripped off at Academy.

Comment

West Texas feeder Supply has a lot of good stuff. Even if you can't afford their big feeders, their motor/timer/solar panel combos are hard to match and are easily mounted onto any old barrel. Add a good varmint cage and you are good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                            Spend the extra and get this steel feeder that sits on the ground from West Texas Game Feeders. Only way to go. I have these out with hogs and cows no pens and have never had an issue. Don't climb to fill anymore. Excellent feeder. 350 lb capacity. Has THE TIMER and Solar Panel. 12v.

My cows would rub on the side of it and push it over. Then it'd be a big pig pipe. I'd name it a cow pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by elkbowhunter View Post
                              The capsule
                              lol what in the heck? It looks like it's from outer space!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wackmaster View Post
                                lol what in the heck? It looks like it's from outer space!!
                                Yes sir!!!! it is out of the world. Best feeder I have ever owned. They aint cheap but you get what you pay for.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X