Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next time put a foot on top of the can and poke the bottom of the can
    with a pick!All the paint will spray out the hole in the bottm and keep you
    clean!That is what we did with all the defective cans when I used to set grades!We couldn't leave any cans with any paint in 'em on a job or the kids near by would paint every piece of equipment they could!

Thanks for the laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
      I will laugh for a long time at your expense. That is just funny, no matter how you coat it. thanks for posting this up for us.
      Now, that's a funny pun, right there!

Comment

Thats funny. I am glad the stuff did not hurt your eyes. That could have been bad.

Comment

LMAO....that picture is greatness.

Looks like Lip gave Chew some "lip" during interrogation........

Comment

Ed, Glad all turned out okay, defintely could have been a grim story. Speaking of stories, you're write-up painted perfect picture of what not to do.

Can I use this material in our EH&S meeting next week along with your written summary of events?

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
              Ed, Glad all turned out okay, defintely could have been a grim story. Speaking of stories, you're write-up painted perfect picture of what not to do.

Can I use this material in our EH&S meeting next week along with your written summary of events?

No problem. That's why I posted it. So others could learn from it.

Comment

Ed

I just saw this after seeing your profile pic on other threads and wondering who that was!

First, I am glad you are okay. Second that's funny as hell!!

Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Just one more comment Ed then I'll leave this alone.

Did the warnings on the can say not to hit it with an ax? If not you may have a lawsuit!
                  After all they put warnings on hair dryers about not using them in the shower, and on car sun shades about not using them while driving!
                  Contact a lawyer ASAP.

"Your honor, I never would have hit it with an ax if only there had been a warning on the label"

Comment

I'm sorry but that's just hilarious!!
                    Glad you are ok...

We burned an used spray can when last deer season ended... but 100 feet away! It did pop a cool blast and threw a big flame to the air!

Comment

Come on Ed fess up...

Click image for larger version

Name:	p16303b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	23848936

Glad you're OK!

Comment

Thanks for the nightly laugh Ed. Glad you were not seriously injured.

This is like an ESPN instant classic.

"Sandy, hold my beer and watch this."

Comment

Originally posted by Cotton View Post
                          Come on Ed fess up...

[ATTACH]47223[/ATTACH]

Glad you're OK!
                          Ok, I'll admit it. I'm getting a bald spot, unfortunately I sprayed the wrong side of my head to try to cover it up

Comment

Ed, glad to hear you are ok! It takes big stones to post something like this

Comment

Wow, sorry but I hadn't seen this and it is funny. But If I had a picture of myself when I was 12 years old I would tie with you. I was painting something with a can of blue paint when I grabbed it and shook it and the lid was not on.... long story short I was covered from my head, face, eyes and shoulders. I had to go to the emergency room because I got some of it in my eyes. My family called me the blue boy for a couple of days.

No one knew how to get the paint off of me and I couldn't wash outside because it was in the winter and it was cold. After a while my mom said she would try Lard. Yes, lard worked awesome, specially since I had to get it from around my eyes.

Lip for future reference get you some lard ready.

Rchr

Comment

I just have revisit this every once in a while

Comment

Working...
                                X