DRT Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRT Broadheads

Anyone use them? Just ordered a set. Seem pretty well built. Would like to see what anyone who's shot them thinks.

Attached Files

very pretty!! 100 grains max?

Comment

Says it comes 100 grain standard with extra 25 grain modules.

Comment

I just ordered some. Trying to put together a heavy arrow for bison. I also ordered some vpa, silver flames, and abs samuri's. I'll let y'all know how they do. Also going to look at the Strickland helix. I have shot them with injexions.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
          I just ordered some. Trying to put together a heavy arrow for bison. I also ordered some vpa, silver flames, and abs samuri's. I'll let y'all know how they do. Also going to look at the Strickland helix. I have shot them with injexions.
          I just received my Stricklands. Can't wait to shoot them and these DRTs and see. Price is good. Looking for a solid broached for my next trip to africa

Comment

color coordinated broadheads,, now aint that cute!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
              Says it comes 100 grain standard with extra 25 grain modules.
              The size of the blades don't change. The weight module is the silver piece you see in the picture screwed on the ferule. It is a good size head.

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                I bought the black one.

Comment

That sure is cheap compared to some other heads thar look about the same. Im curious for a real review as to how they hold up before I buy any.

Comment

up for the morning crew. Anyone tried these?

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                      yep

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                      I bought the black one.
                      i'm going with red

Comment

I just got some in myself. I haven't tested them yet other than at a taget. They fly well. Appear to be tough. We will see... They also come with a warranty and stand behind it 100%.

Comment

gotta get the burnt orange ones...GO HORNS!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                            LOL i have all of those same heads.. Except the DRTs.. I like the looks of them but have never seen one.. Right now i am going to be deciding between the Silver flames and the VPAs. The VPAs look pretty dang stout..

Comment

I don't have mine yet but the reviews and reputation are good so far. I have heard they truly stand behind their product. Maybe they need a maroon one for us aggie folks!!!! I ordered black but want to try the red single bevel as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X