No announcement yet.

DRT Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see some first hand reviews on these when y'all test them. Anyone know how they fly?

Comment

I bought some. They are waiting for me at home!!

Comment

I'm seriously thinking about some of the single bevels for my recurve.

Comment

I had some from last season. I still have two left. One didn't stand up to the rock test and shattered when my cousin missed a doe. I thought they were a little smaller than what I wanted and they seemed a little frail to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
            I had some from last season. I still have two left. One didn't stand up to the rock test and shattered when my cousin missed a doe. I thought they were a little smaller than what I wanted and they seemed a little frail to me.
            Did you call to see about any warranty? I received mine yesterday and they look stout. They are bigger than the Stricklands I just received as well. I have not been able to take them out and shoot them yet but they feel pretty solid. I believe they will hold up better than anything else at that price point. Time will tell. The lady (Robin) was extremely nice and excellent customer service when I was talking with her. She is from Dallas originally and was happy to be sending their product back to her "hometown". Hopefully they will fly well and stand up. If so I will also order the single bevel as well.

Comment

Any updates on these heads?

Comment

^^^X2

Comment

TTT. Curious as well

Comment

They fly surprisingly well!!!! I had a six inch difference on point of impact between, slick tricks, NAP Hellrazor, and Montecs as compared to field tips at 20 yards. These heads in the 100gr config only had a 1" difference when compared to field tip point of impact. They shot low and right 1" and the others low and right 6". I like them. They are wicked sharp and look cool to boot

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                      Did you call to see about any warranty? I received mine yesterday and they look stout. They are bigger than the Stricklands I just received as well. I have not been able to take them out and shoot them yet but they feel pretty solid. I believe they will hold up better than anything else at that price point. Time will tell. The lady (Robin) was extremely nice and excellent customer service when I was talking with her. She is from Dallas originally and was happy to be sending their product back to her "hometown". Hopefully they will fly well and stand up. If so I will also order the single bevel as well.
                      Tom and Robin are good people and stand by their product

Comment

Honestly, I've been too busy to have time to shoot them. I plan on doing that this weekend if I can find time. I like them so far, but without actually shooting them I have no idea if they will end up in my quiver. If I can get a chance this weekend I'll report back. Speedgoats review was positive

Comment

I've got a new pack of double bevel's to try out this year. Haven't shot them at any game yet just my target. Getting slight differences (about 1") shooting them with the collar on. Phillip would be good to check with too he shoots them.

Comment

Oneway uses them. He really likes them.

Comment

Just read through the website, funny people. I will be placing my order soon.

Comment

Which is more popular the single or double bevel?

Comment

Working...
                                X