Mad!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
    When we were kids, it didn't matter. The landowners never minded if you hunted there land. That said we never destroyed anything or stole anything or drove vehicles all over there land either. There weren't deer were we lived but Small game and birds were plentiful. i miss those days.
    This...

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
      Why do young people do stupid stuff like this? I remember hunting rabbits in HS and we never knew if the property was public or private. I dunno what we were thinking. Ridiculous.
      I may be a lot older than you, but when I was a kid, almost nobody minded you hunting squirrels or rabbits on their land. And, that is all there was to hunt, deer and feral hogs hadn't made it this far yet .

Nowadays , there is not as much respect for private property ( or anything else ) because there is not much penalty attached. Not talking about the law, talking about getting your @zz beat by your pappy. Believe me, the law was not the reason that I didn't get into trouble much, it was the CERTAIN fate that was mine when I got home. Not much of that any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        I may be a lot older than you, but when I was a kid, almost nobody minded you hunting squirrels or rabbits on their land. And, that is all there was to hunt, deer and feral hogs hadn't made it this far yet .

Nowadays , there is not as much respect for private property ( or anything else ) because there is not much penalty attached. Not talking about the law, talking about getting your @zz beat by your pappy. Believe me, the law was not the reason that I didn't get into trouble much, it was the CERTAIN fate that was mine when I got home. Not much of that any more.
        Amen......

Comment

Now that we know they are thieves, string em up by their toenails and flog em'!

Then proceed to make them pay off the debt for what they took, in good old fashioned manual labor

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

A big AMEN to this!!

Comment

where is this at?

Comment

Williamson county , nameless road

Comment

Originally posted by JakeRichardson View Post
                  Now that we know they are thieves, string em up by their toenails and flog em'!

Then proceed to make them pay off the debt for what they took, in good old fashioned manual labor

three posts ago, they were just some snotty, privileged, misunderstood punks.

Comment

Three posts ago nothing had been mentioned of anything stolen, only trespassing and that he was spoiled for having a nice truck

All I did was NOT assume anything without facts, which I've seen you do many a time here brother!

Edit: should read/mean I've not seen you assume anything without facts Rod
                    Last edited by JTRichardson; 05-21-2014, 02:10 PM.

Comment

That stinks! Hope you get your stuff back!

Comment

Originally posted by Tradhuntlb View Post
                        Williamson county , nameless road
                        my money says it is someone that lives nearby....

Comment

Originally posted by JakeRichardson View Post
                          Three posts ago nothing had been mentioned of anything stolen, only trespassing and that he was spoiled for having a nice truck

All I did was NOT assume anything without facts, which I've seen you do many a time here brother!

Edit: should read/mean I've not seen you assume anything without facts Rod
                          I just wanted to say "snotty, privileged, misunderstood punks"

now I got to say it twice

Comment

Working...
                          X