X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paint bomb time!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
      Why do young people do stupid stuff like this? I remember hunting rabbits in HS and we never knew if the property was public or private. I dunno what we were thinking. Ridiculous.
      According to 95% of this site, you need to be shot or thrown in jail.

Hope you didn't have a nice truck either cause then you're a snot nosed punk.

Hope it was just some kids being kids and not poachers brotha. Either way, they should be informed that they were on private property and they could wind up on a world of trouble if they don't pay more attention

Comment

If they are just looking for a place to camp. Get with them and get free labor from them for the access to the ranch. Just make sure parents know

Comment

Contractor Want-to-be's

Looks like they are all tac-ed up to go out on an op.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
            Why do young people do stupid stuff like this? I remember hunting rabbits in HS and we never knew if the property was public or private. I dunno what we were thinking. Ridiculous.
            When we were kids, it didn't matter. The landowners never minded if you hunted there land. That said we never destroyed anything or stole anything or drove vehicles all over there land either. There weren't deer were we lived but Small game and birds were plentiful. i miss those days.

Comment

Is there a pipeline on the property? That looks very much like a pipeline maintenance crew.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeRichardson View Post
                According to 95% of this site, you need to be shot or thrown in jail.

Hope you didn't have a nice truck either cause then you're a snot nosed punk.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Is there a pipeline on the property? That looks very much like a pipeline maintenance crew.
                  Looks like it has a fuel transfer tank in the bed of the truck

Comment

They stole cameras , lights and feeders! Sooooooo I hope they don't come back I have a few Ticked off hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Tradhuntlb View Post
                      They stole cameras , lights and feeders! Sooooooo I hope they don't come back I have a few Ticked off hunters
                      Nice details that you left out of the original post- which in turn could have saved us from the multitude of assumptions that were subsequently posted.

These kids have now gone from possible 'accidental trespassers' to THIEVES! A HUGE difference in my book!
                      Last edited by Roy; 05-21-2014, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Sorrrrrrrryyyy

Comment

Gonna get shot doing that chit.

Comment

No picture of them leaving with your stuff

Comment

I have a few more pics but this one seems best to try and identify

Comment

I say shoot them, wire a scatter gun to a gate give them a face full of Rock Salt or celery seed or epoxy razor blades to the gate and make it so they slice up their hands. Make sure you have your attorney on retainer

Comment

Working...
                                X