No announcement yet.

Strava cycling app for TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't look like I can use it on my Windows phone. Looking at the site, I may be able to upload the file from another app to Strava. If so, I will join the group.

Comment

Originally posted by CitifiedBowman View Post
      Yep, Way difficult to ride big distance on the trails. My biggest ride to date are 2hrs at Big Cedar= 17 miles and 18 miles at Northshore trail.

Of those, at Big Cedar I had jello for legs and went through 3 liters of water. Ultimately that is why I quit my ride was I was out of water.
      If you create the trail group, let us know. I also saw another post about just a running group. I'm down for both.

Sorry roadies, I don't own a road bike yet.......
      Bowman I'll be hitting the MTB as soon as I get back from Colorado. I like to hike Big Cedar with my pack and those hills are tough !

Comment

Well I went to the bike shop today and got measured for a new bike. Now I just need to get approval from the CEO. Going with another Specialized I think

Comment

I ordered a 2015 Kona Jake the Snake last week and as soon as it comes in I will be getting this app. The bike won't be in until the middle or end of July.

I certainly wish I could get one of those jerseys. I would wear it when I run the Kansas City Marathon in October.

Comment

Mary is there any way we could get another small order of jerseys ? Or maybe TBH would like to sponsor one so 15,000 people could see it at the Hotter Than Hell 100 ! I ride slow so everyone would see and read it lol

Comment

I would be in for a jersey

Comment

I would be in for a couple of jerseys!

Comment

I use mountain bike pro, tracks distance speed time going time stopped avg speed and several other things and tracks your rides and saves them

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                    Mary is there any way we could get another small order of jerseys ? Or maybe TBH would like to sponsor one so 15,000 people could see it at the Hotter Than Hell 100 ! I ride slow so everyone would see and read it lol
                    It takes 10 to make an order. If we have 10....that will commit, I will make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                      It takes 10 to make an order. If we have 10....that will commit, I will make it happen.
                      How much were they last time Mary?

Comment

$99

Comment

I will commit to one...c'mon folks just 9 more...

Comment

I will commit to one as well. 8 more needed

Comment

If I hadn't just purchased three new kits (jersey plus bibs) I would be in, but alas, my wallet forbids me from purchasing anything else for the time being. Maybe next go around.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                                I'm in if we can get the green ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X