Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I got everyone added now that has posted on thread

Comment

Downloaded Strava app onto my phone, and I thought I had recorded the ride I just went on. Bent I can't seem to find it anywhere. I also joined the TBH group I think and nothing is showing up there either.

Any advice on the use of this app.? I will pick up the distance and decrease the time soon!

Comment

I'm just getting back on the bike after a year lay off. I downloaded the app to compare to the RunKeeper app. I'm on my 3rd ride and enjoying being back at it...although, I am trying to get that muscle memory back. Anyway...I take off today, ride for 20 minutes...look at the app and nada. The blonde didn't turn location services on. Turned it on and rode and additional 5 miles. Going to show my ride, let you laugh....then will explain

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	24309369

I wanted to ride without traffic, so I went to the elementary school parking lot just down the road... and round and round I went in the parking lot. LOL....boring, but productive way to get back in to it.

There are some features I like better on this app. Will keep using it and see how it goes.

Comment

Nice job Mary. Glenn I don't know why you can't see it. I can see your ride on Crawford trail.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
            Downloaded Strava app onto my phone, and I thought I had recorded the ride I just went on. Bent I can't seem to find it anywhere. I also joined the TBH group I think and nothing is showing up there either.

Any advice on the use of this app.? I will pick up the distance and decrease the time soon!
            Did you turn location services on? I had same problem, but noticed it 20 minutes in to ride.

Comment

Glenn I do not see you in the tbh group

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                Did you turn location services on? I had same problem, but noticed it 20 minutes in to ride.
                I think I did. And when I finished it said it uploaded the ride. I will play with it some more and try to see what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                  Glenn I do not see you in the tbh group
                  This is kinda confusing. I can see myself in the TBH group on my ipad, and now I can see the ride I loaded on my phone. But the ride is not showing up on my ipad, and I cannot find the group on my phone. This whole apple/android not crossing over nonsense is nuts.

I wonder if I open the web page on my phone will it import all the stuff I am seeing in Safari. Hmmm....

Comment

Maybe Clark the admin to the tbh group on Strava has to approve you. I am not seeing you in the group Glenn

Comment

I haven't ridden since last fall, but I do use Strava. Robert Villegas - Arlington .

I should be getting back on this week though!

Comment

I got you added Robert

Comment

I've added Robert and Mary. Glenn either add me or I need your last name to find you.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                            I've added Robert and Mary. Glenn either add me or I need your last name to find you.
                            Glenn Salsman

Comment

I'm hesitant to download the app because I'm trying to sell my bike and I know if I get on Strava I won't!

Comment

Ok, I have added everyone from this thread. Maybe I can kick up the distance and average speed. Not bad for three days riding again.

Comment

Working...
                                X