• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Tennis racquet.
    Heck that actually sounds like fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      Yep, real bad here. My lab has a belly full then puked them up all over the front porch. Nice little clean up there.
      Yeah I will not let mine go out with the light on. She did that about this time last year except it was in the living room. Talk about a nasty arse mess!

Comment

Yep, real bad here. My lab has a belly full then puked them up all over the front porch. Nice little clean up there.
        LOL......my beagle did that twice last year! This year he is stepping on them.

Comment

Originally posted by JSF View Post
          Heck that actually sounds like fun!

**** sure is, may not be able to lift your arm the next day though.

Comment

I put out a 35 lb bag of Triazicide about a month ago and it's made a huge difference. We still have a few but nothing like we usually get.

HG

Comment

If you are anywhere near a light, they are thick here too. Trying to get in or out of the house at night it sounds like you are walking on bubble wrap! I'll take a june bug over a blooding sucking skeeter any day tho.

Comment

My dogs are fighting over them. Waiting on them by the back door.

Comment

I feel like they are a little more stupid than most bugs. It's like they are drunk all the time and can't fly straight or worth a crap

Comment

Yep, my yellow lab has puked them up before, too.

When I was little, I accidentally swallowed one while swimming in a pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                      ...I'll take a june bug over a blooding sucking skeeter any day tho.
                      Me too! And will also take them over chiggers any day.

Comment

Growing up in Tennessee and Arkansas they actually didn't show up until June. And those mosquito hawk things we had last month we called May flies and you guessed it, they actually showed up in May.

Comment

They like to hang on for dear life outside an RC helicopter in flight as well, see "Bugs flying heli" I posted, I think I found a way to toy with them.

Comment

I have so many on the porch, I'm now using their dead bodies as a crunchy welcome mat.

Comment

June Bugs are Frog Food!

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
                                My lab's cleaning them up for me. Nasty listening to her crunch on them
                                My Lab eats them too, not sure why.

Comment

Working...
                                X