• Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me it looks like multiple beards, very awesome

Comment

Do you have any in pville?

Comment

Originally posted by beardedBrazos View Post
        it is. all us profesional turkey hunters try real hard to find the ones with one beard and leave anything with 3+ for the newbies
        Can't eat the beards. I was just excited that after 4 years of failure I was able to make it happen. And turn it into some awesome jerky.

Comment

Originally posted by nutterbug View Post
          Do you have any in pville?
          When we first started out setting up the farm we would have a group or two come through. But for the last two-three years we are lucky to get a single on camera maybe once or twice a year. So, essentially no.. We get none at the farm. I know there are places not far away that have lots but none come our way very often. Getting one with my bow is at the very top of my list. I just don't have them to get.

Comment

I got a place in eastland we can go?

Originally posted by Leftridge View Post
            When we first started out setting up the farm we would have a group or two come through. But for the last two-three years we are lucky to get a single on camera maybe once or twice a year. So, essentially no.. We get none at the farm. I know there are places not far away that have lots but none come our way very often. Getting one with my bow is at the very top of my list. I just don't have them to get.

Comment

Originally posted by nutterbug View Post
              I got a place in eastland we can go?
              if your serious txt me.. lol.. I just want ONE

Comment

Working...
              X