No announcement yet.

Who has a Roku?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All if you who use roku or something similar with hulu and netflix...what do you use for internet and what are you paying?

Comment

I don't know what that is?

Comment

Originally posted by TxAgHntr View Post
        All if you who use roku or something similar with hulu and netflix...what do you use for internet and what are you paying?
        I use time Warner high speed. I believe we have 30mbs. One of the highest speeds. Works just fine

Comment

Who has a Roku?

^.....$$? Only reason I am asking is that my wig and in both rely heavily on internet for several things so good int is a must but it seems that anything legitimately over 25mbps is pretty expensive unless combined with cable...

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by TxAgHntr View Post
            ^.....$$? Only reason I am asking is that my wig and in both rely heavily on internet for several things so good int is a must but it seems that anything legitimately over 25mbps is pretty expensive unless combined with cable...

Thoughts?

I work for a cable company and I think this is going to change soon. Most CATV companies are barely breaking even on cable after they buy the programming. They make most of there money on internet and I believe the prices will become more competitive.

At my house we have 2 mpbs at that works fine for netflix.

Comment

Working...
            X