Mexico 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
    I learned a Few things on that front porch this weekend.............

The Value of a Deer Hide Quarter, Even If you have succeeded in growing some of the biggest deer in the world,Rusty still loves every Sec of it, Dean Can Talk to Horses,
    The day I Share a deer Camp with Stacy I will never have the same color toothbrush as her, Its way funnier when Bernardo Cusses in English, Their are Two good Coon A $ $es in La, Jeremy is Smaller than he looks in Pictures but, has a Hart Bigger that Most, Rob is living my Dream, Shane is Shane...Pretty Hard to Beat, and Last but not Least. If Martin opens a Bottle of Tequila we are going to drink a Bottle of Tequila......

May this be the first of Many
    Excellent summary. I ahd to cuss in English so everyone could understand.

Comment

Think God he held the snakes off for Friday and Saturday. We killed these in about 20mins this morning working on Feeder

Comment

Absolutely had an awesome weekend!!! So so glad we got to meet y'all!! And can't wait to do it again!!

Comment

Sad I missed this one.... this is becoming a very tight group !! glad to see that!!

Comment

Think God he held the snakes off for Friday and Saturday. We killed these in about 20mins this morning working on Feeder

No doubt! Those boys were running all over the place with reckless abandon! I can guarantee that a snake was the farthest thing from their mind! They were locked and loaded and on MISSIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post
              Sad I missed this one.... this is becoming a very tight group !! glad to see that!!
              You missed a good one Rick!!

Comment

Does anyone have rainfall totals for mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by MUltraDeSabinas View Post
                  We got right at 1in

Comment

Originally posted by MUltraDeSabinas View Post

1 inch! Hopefully should be more today and tomorrow!!!

Comment

Looks like y'all had a good time! Hate that it missed it, but hope to make the next one. Keep the rain coming....heard we had a good rain outside Hidalgo on Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by Springs View Post
                        Looks like y'all had a good time! Hate that it missed it, but hope to make the next one. Keep the rain coming....heard we had a good rain outside Hidalgo on Friday!
                        Looks like at least 1.5 inches Reagan but don't have verification from Oscar yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          Looks like at least 1.5 inches Reagan but don't have verification from Oscar yet...
                          Ok just got a text from Oscar stating that the north part of the ranch got 2 inches , and most of the rest of the ranch got 1.5 inches down to the very south that picked up an inch. Bo and Tracy you were right we got pounded!!! Also looking good for rain the next couple of days!!
                          Last edited by Mexico; 05-12-2014, 12:26 PM.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

I hope they are right

Comment

I hope they are right[/QUOTE]

Definitely have a great chance of some GOOD rains tonight! Hopefully we get another good soaking. Friday's rains did a great job on our tanks. Got plenty of water in all of them. This system coming in looks much stronger than the one on Friday.

Comment

When I pulled up Laredo weather this popped up!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X