Mexico 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
    What's that link Rick? It's specific to only one vehicle right? Can't take it from one vehicle to another.... I do know that when there are 5 hour waits at the border, it may take 15 minutes with Sentry..
    I was told everyone in the Vehicle had to have one or you could not go thru the Line

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
      O I want one Ric but, I take to many dang people down a yr to think it would pay off
      Yes taking people out, it's useless!

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
        I was told everyone in the Vehicle had to have one or you could not go thru the Line
        The vehicle has the pass and then you have to list everyone that could potentially be in the vehicle, like your family. It doesn't work with "others" in the truck but I go down enough alone that I wouldn't mind having one.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
          The vehicle has the pass and then you have to list everyone that could potentially be in the vehicle, like your family. It doesn't work with "others" in the truck but I go down enough alone that I wouldn't mind having one.
          I could Have used Mine Twice Last Yr then

Comment

just drop whoever does not have a sentry down in bridge no. 1.. make them walk, and pick them up at la posada hotel! that is what we do here locally !!

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post
              just drop whoever does not have a sentry down in bridge no. 1.. make them walk, and pick them up at la posada hotel! that is what we do here locally !!
              Great idea!! I got one last month but wasn't sure it would help me because I usually have someone riding with me.

Comment

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone! Looks like I've been missing out on some good Mexico hunting talk! Just wanted to share this quote from an article that I read :
                In the strictest sense of the word, the question of whether a characteristic is hereditary or environmental has no meaning. Every characteristic is both hereditary and environmental, since it is the end result of a long chain of interactions of the genes with each other, with the environment and with the intermediate products at each stage of development.The genes cannot develop the characteristic unless they have the proper environment, and no amount of attention to the environment will cause the characteristic to develop unless the necessary genes are present. If either the genes or the environment are changed, the characteristic that results from their interactions may be changed. The whole matter of whether a characteristic is hereditary or environmental, if we find it convenient to state it in that way, is a question of how much of the variation in that characteristic in that population is caused by differences in heredity and how much is caused by differences in environment.

It's an old article, but i highly recommend it. This thing wont let me post the link, but you can find it on my Facebook page!

Comment

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
                  Hello Everyone! Looks like I've been missing out on some good Mexico hunting talk! Just wanted to share this quote from an article that I read :
                  In the strictest sense of the word, the question of whether a characteristic is hereditary or environmental has no meaning. Every characteristic is both hereditary and environmental, since it is the end result of a long chain of interactions of the genes with each other, with the environment and with the intermediate products at each stage of development.The genes cannot develop the characteristic unless they have the proper environment, and no amount of attention to the environment will cause the characteristic to develop unless the necessary genes are present. If either the genes or the environment are changed, the characteristic that results from their interactions may be changed. The whole matter of whether a characteristic is hereditary or environmental, if we find it convenient to state it in that way, is a question of how much of the variation in that characteristic in that population is caused by differences in heredity and how much is caused by differences in environment.

It's an old article, but i highly recommend it. This thing wont let me post the link, but you can find it on my Facebook page!
                  Oh lord!!! there went the neighborhood!!! Just kidding... it's about time Oscar!

Comment

What's up Oscar? Glad your on the site.

Comment

Shane was telling me about the site and it sounded pretty **** good haha. Hope everyone's been doing the rain dance!

Comment

Shane was telling me about the site and it sounded pretty **** good haha. Hope everyone's been doing the rain dance!
                        Welcome aboard brother!!! Glad to see you are finally able to post!

Comment

You made it!! My buddy, Oscar, is on the board! Good to have you finally. Don't forget about our block party May 9th.

Comment

Welcome aboard Nephew!! Bienvenido!!

Comment

Good to be here! Looking forward to May 9th! Its gonna be a hell of a good time!

Comment

Well aboard Oscar!

Comment

Working...
                                X