Mexico 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by santana View Post
    Not trevino! That one is called El venadito!!

Yes Jim. We did some helicopter work out there this year after season.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
      Yes Jim. We did some helicopter work out there this year after season.

Thats right! You also did some work in San Vicente with my friend Daniel!!

Comment

How hard is it to get in and out of Mexico without a passport?

Comment

Originally posted by shooter2007 View Post
          How hard is it to get in and out of Mexico without a passport?
          The times that I've done it.... easy... why can't you get a passport?

Comment

I can get one. I want to go in the next week or so and don't know if I have time.

Comment

At least I think I can.

Comment

you should be fine... when I've done it, I always told them I forgot it...

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

you should be fine... when I've done it, I always told them I forgot it...
                    That's a Big difference when You have One. It shows you have one when they scan your Drivers Lic.

I would take your birth certificate and Ask them on the way In

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                      That's a Big difference when You have One. It shows you have one when the scan your Drivers Lic.

I would take your birth certificate and Ask them on the way In
                      Both my father-inlaw and mother-inlaw, neither have passports. They didn't have any issues. However we crossed at falcon dam and perhaps that makes a little difference. It's a little bit lower key there.

Comment

Both my father-inlaw and mother-inlaw, neither have passports. They didn't have any issues. However we crossed at falcon dam and perhaps that makes a little difference. It's a little bit lower key there.
                        O I gotcha. Did they show Birth Certificates or anything?

Comment

why don't you guys just get a sentry card?.. I mean you guys go plenty of times a year.... you can do it over the internet...... just an idea!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                            O I gotcha. Did they show Birth Certificates or anything?
                            No just drivers license... my kids don't have them either but I do carry their birth certificates.

Comment

why don't you guys just get a sentry card?.. I mean you guys go plenty of times a year.... you can do it over the internet...... just an idea!!
                              What's that link Rick? It's specific to only one vehicle right? Can't take it from one vehicle to another.... I do know that when there are 5 hour waits at the border, it may take 15 minutes with Sentry..

Comment

O I want one Ric but, I take to many dang people down a yr to think it would pay off

Comment

Working...
                                X