Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFB - Recruiting and Off Season News (not Smack!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Alaka isn't going to revisit Texas. It would be on his own dime. He should flip within the next couple days.
    Originally posted by bdchorn View Post
    Interesting indeed. Wish CS had more than 3 weeks to get to know the kid. I've said all along I think he sticks with Texas but starting to change my mind. Given everything he's said is important to him, the fact this one is close is a bad sign for UT.

Sounds like one reason he's not visiting because it will be on his own dime like Chad suggested? It doesn't sound good either way..

Hoping he saw all he needed in his first visit..

Comment

If Texas is still in the drivers seat, he is trolling the Aggies hard core.

Chris Nelson is driving in from Florida, I hope he doesn't mind a little Texas ice.

Did he ever de-commit from Texas?

He looks very happy in the Strong pic.

My gut says 30% chance he goes back on his TX commit.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
        Did he ever de-commit from Texas?

He looks very happy in the Strong pic.

My gut says 30% chance he goes back on his TX commit.
        i agree, and hope we are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Sounds like one reason he's not visiting because it will be on his own dime like Chad suggested? It doesn't sound good either way..
          Yep. I don't read much into the visit thing. Just think not knowing CS and staff is killing us.

Just my $.02.
          He's not a big SEC, SEC, SEC guy or he would have committed to aggie in the first place. He's said he's interested in medical school and the top programs in the State are UT and Rice. The new medical school coming to Austin should only help here. He plays defenses. Nothing against aggie but they don't have anything to sell here but their desire to turn it around whereas UT had a good defense last year after Manny and CS is one of the best defense coaches in Country.

Add it up and this shouldn't be a tough decision based upon the criteria he has mentioned is important. The fact that it obviously is a tough choice for him makes me think he just is more comfortable with Sumlin and goes aggie.

Not a shot at aggie. I'd feel different if he were on offense or listed different things that are important to him
          Last edited by bdchorn; 01-24-2014, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Strong looking at Christain Britt, he's a 2* ILB.... Must be his back up plan?

Comment

CFB - Recruiting and Off Season News (not Smack!)

@skhanjr: Per a source I spoke with, rumor of #ESPN300 ATH Nick Harvey (Texas A&M commit) visiting Texas this weekend is true: http://t.co/m3B6zZItNm

That's not going to go over well if this visit was concealed as being reported.
              Last edited by Chad C; 01-24-2014, 08:23 PM.

Comment

@skhanjr: Per a source I spoke with, rumor of #ESPN300 ATH Nick Harvey (Texas A&M commit) visiting Texas this weekend is true: http://t.co/m3B6zZItNm

That's not going to go over well if this visit was concealed as being reported.

I agree. Sounds like he chooses Austin.

Comment

Page four is unacceptable. Bump for any new news.

Comment

Sounds like Edwin Freeman had a play in this...

Comment

No. 2 Overall Rated QB Recruit Ricky Town Decommits From Alabama
                      Matt Lombardi

Alabama’s 2015 recruiting class took a huge hit Saturday afternoon when five-star quarterback Ricky Town, who hails from Ventura, California, decommitted from the Crimson Tide via Twitter. Town, who is ranked as the No. 2 overall quarterback in the class by Rivals, gave no reason for his decision.

Comment

Matt Lombardi

Alabama’s 2015 recruiting class took a huge hit Saturday afternoon when five-star quarterback Ricky Town, who hails from Ventura, California, decommitted from the Crimson Tide via Twitter. Town, who is ranked as the No. 2 overall quarterback in the class by Rivals, gave no reason for his decision.
                        Rumor is saban started calling him ricky pigskin...

Comment

Matt Lombardi

Might not want to be around kiffin.

Comment

He'll probably end up at USC.

Comment

Alaka looked awfully cozy with Strong in the pics Heath posted. I think he picks the Longhorns. Nick Harvey would be a steal for the Longhorns. Aggies already lost a good one to Boise State. That was a strange move by that athlete.

Comment

Matt Lombardi

probably because he doesn't want to play for a coach who NEVER accepts personal responsibility when his team loses, yet always seems to blame his players for lack of focus or not executing during a loss

in reality, NS made a bonehead call during the Iron Bowl (59 yd FG attempt) , and he got out-coached vs. Big Game Bob

poster that was placed in every players locker following the OU defeat

it should have read ..."If WE continue to do the same thing ...."

Comment

Working...
                                X