Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFB - Recruiting and Off Season News (not Smack!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFB - Recruiting and Off Season News (not Smack!)

Originally posted by bdchorn View Post
    Who is Young?
    Kenny Young, OLB out of Louisiana. I don't believe he is favoring the Ags and they're apparently reaching out to a 3* LB as a back up to their back up plan.

Comment

Who is Young?
      more color on Kenny Young

Comment

Originally posted by wilcohunter View Post
        Are you really asking that?! You were holding a hoo the other day that was taller than you were
        Lmao..

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
          Impressive list of offers

Comment

Looch is to aggie reporting what Dave South is to aggie announcing. Won't be surprised whatever Alaka decides and wish him nothing but the best of luck either way
            Alaka seems like a good kid from a good family. He should do well at the next level, wherever that might be.

Comment

Impressive list of offers
              Young appears to have everything (size and speed) needed to come in and start as a true freshman. He is an elite level recruit on a national scale and we could sure use his services in Aggie Land. I think our chances are 50/50.

Comment

It's not me, the fish I catch REALLY are that big........BOOM!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

BoB busts on me for being short. Meet the new leader of your team. Cute little fella.....

Hehehe
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Chase This!; 01-24-2014, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    BoB busts on me for being short. Meet the new leader of your new. Cute little fella.....

Hehehe

Ironic post is ironic

Comment

Me?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Me?
                        Just take one for the team BoB!

Comment

Alaka isn't going to revisit Texas. It would be on his own dime. He should flip within the next couple days.

Bonney took an Official to Auburn last weekend and he will head to Baylor for an Official this weekend.

Comment

I think we land Kenny Young.

Comment

I suppose this kid is wrapped up in the most aggressive head to head battle yet (between Strong and Sumlin). Should be interesting.

@max_olson: Spoke with Otaro Alaka. He’s hoping to decide in next few days. Doesn’t think he’ll visit Texas this weekend.

Comment

Interesting indeed. Wish CS had more than 3 weeks to get to know the kid. I've said all along I think he sticks with Texas but starting to change my mind. Given everything he's said is important to him, the fact this one is close is a bad sign for UT.

Comment

Working...
                                X