No announcement yet.

Cool looking bobcat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definately a bobcat, and a beautiful one at that. I shot one like that on the King probably15 years ago. Made an awesome looking mount.

Comment

Sorry your thread turned into a species identification debate. To the OP, the cat has definitely got more pronounced spots than normal. That being said, that is one of the most beautiful Bobcats I have ever seen.

Comment

It's a bobber. The spot pattern the cat has is refered to as rosettes(sp). They are fairly common abd always pretty to look at.

Comment

That first pic is not the same as the second or the killed one. Totally different spots.

Comment

Bobcat

Comment

pretty cat either way. if it is a half breed is it half protected?

Comment

Originally posted by 10mmWendell View Post
                Ocelot
                Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
                X2.
                Op, is this on your place?
                Originally posted by camo_cowboy55 View Post
                Dude that's an ocelot!

Their like federally protected , if call tpwd and tell them you've spotted one , that's pretty awesome !
                Originally posted by quackaholic1 View Post
                100% ocelot
                lol, y'all are funny.

Nice bobcat OP. If you shoot it and choose to have it mounted choose your taxidermist wisely. I'd hate to see a haggard job done on a cat that pretty.

Comment

Those are really cool but I think they are two different cats as well. The first one has spots like a larger breed of cat.

Comment

Looks like same bobcat....Nice one....

Comment

Working...
                    X