No announcement yet.

Cool looking bobcat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd deff get with a GW or a biologist to confirm if the first pic is an ocelot or not, wouldn't want you to go to prison or charged with shooting it lol.

Knowing my luck I'd get sent to prison for shooting one and my cell mate would find out I killed one and he would be a huge cat lover . I'd probably be dead hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by camo_cowboy55 View Post
      I'd deff get with a GW or a biologist to confirm if the first pic is an ocelot or not, wouldn't want you to go to prison or charged with shooting it lol.

Knowing my luck I'd get sent to prison for shooting one and my cell mate would find out I killed one and he would be a huge cat lover . I'd probably be dead hahahah

^^^^^^

Probably a good idea pretty cat though either way, hopefully for your sake he is bobcat!!!!

Comment

Cool cat

Comment

I bet its a hybrid
          ocelot/bob kitty

Comment

Pretty sure they are both bobcats, but I think they are 2 different ones. Looks like you have some pretty good genetics there. I have one in my freezer that looks like the second pic. Very pretty cats!

Comment

Either way I would not shoot it. If that is a bob cat let it spread those genes. That is a gorgeous cat.

Comment

If that is bobcat and you shoot it, better pay a great taxidermist to make a great mount. That is a great pelt.

Comment

bobcat- i've mounted a few with these kind of spots- definitely very cool mounts !!!!!

Comment

Do you have any pics that are not screen shots off your computer. Might help get rid of the graininess.

Comment

Beautiful cat!

Comment

It's a bobcat the pelt is worth more with spots like that 500 to 700 dollar cat. Spot n spot can bring 2000

Comment

Cool looking cat

Comment

There is quite a few around the place. Last year I would see a pair of them go to water every evening at the same time. I also drove up on a couple kittens last year that were just barely old enough to run away.

I don't have my computer with me right now but will go through and see if I have any more pictures of spotted cats tomorrow and post them straight from the computer.

Comment

Beautiful cat

Comment

thwack and mount that bobcat before someone else does!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X