Would you pay $500 for a hog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
    Post a pic of that big buck you killed last year and ill try to imagine I was trailing him. It might help a little.
    check out this stud killed by my friend Bubba.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BUBBA EAST TX.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	186.6 KB
ID:	24265715

Comment

wow

Comment

Would you pay $500 for a hog?

Wow

Comment

The instant I leave my truck to hunt, my keys and wallet (license inside) go to my zippered pouch on the inside of my back pack. And immediately after that it, I put the back pack on my back. No way I loose or forget them this way. Then I get my rifle out of the case and lock and load for walk to blind.

Comment

Several years ago my wife went on the afternoon hunt with me to a stand that you had to walk through lots of tall brush/weeds then up the side of a steep hill, then approx 300 yards to the stand. That night, we got back and were in the process of fixin' dinner when she noticed her engagement ring was missing. She started crying and became very distraught because she thought it would be impossible to find it on the path we took to the stand. We loaded up flashlights & radios and started to head back to find it. As she was getting in the truck, she looked down and saw it there in the dirt. She was ecstatic! I was happy too, but I had it insured for $7500 and could have another one made with a very similar diamond mounted for about $2000 less than that.

Comment

Heck of a deer. I am questioning your logic a little less, but I might still go back and find it. The area is already disturbed.

Comment

I lost $5 dollars one time trailing a friend's deer and you better believe we went back in search of that money as soon as I realized it... some people are just too rich

Comment

Look now and take your dog.

Comment

Working...
                  X