Guest Mistake Stories...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
    Update on my story. I sent Dad a text telling him my handyman charged me $115 to fix the bullethole. His response was to send me copies of 2 receipts; one from HEB and one from a $22 lunch be bought at Whataburger. Then asked “Send me your Venmo Rabbi.”

Narcissistic Personality Disorder much?
    the story of this dude is so insane! he literally is ALL of these bad guests rolled into one super moron. He is the KING of all the big dummies out there. The final boss in the game of dumbAs vs common sense.

Comment

Had a good friend that needed meat so I let him sit with his son. I usually accompany but thought I could trust him. Doe only was the hit. I gave him 2 to shoot. Plenty of meat if he got them. Ummmm. I hear a bang and a text followed I got a nice doe. It was early I told him to keep his seat it was cold and early shoot his second if one steps out. I will be there around 10:00. After 9;00 boom followed by a text I got her I got her. 2 doe down thank you so much my son is so excited. Thank you. I go get em. Ummmmmm no doe. A yearling spike and a yearling 6 point. And the excuses ensued. He is banned from any lease I have. Never trust them.

Comment

Update on my story. I sent Dad a text telling him my handyman charged me $115 to fix the bullethole. His response was to send me copies of 2 receipts; one from HEB and one from a $22 lunch be bought at Whataburger. Then asked “Send me your Venmo Rabbi.”

Woooow this one keeps getting better. Sorry you are having to deal with this jackwagon.

Comment

[QUOTE=GTXHUNTER88;7856173][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmnFLk7Jlp8"]Sweiny shoots the wrong deer at the Perlitz Ranch - YouTube[/ame]

The initial reactions on seeing the deer are priceless. That was a monster buck.

But it did seem to me he shot something he really couldn't see, as it was pretty dark by the time they rolled up.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            My cousin shot this buck this past weekend. He was invited to my uncle’s high fence ranch to shoot a cull. Said he didn’t see the ear tag til he walked up on it. 3-4 yr old “up & comer”

[ATTACH]979063[/ATTACH]
            Your cousin did exactly what he wanted and completely took advantage of the situation. Heck of a upcomer

This guy is the ultimate ****** canoe

[quote=4Christ;14486808]
            Originally posted by GTXHUNTER88 View Post
            Sweiny shoots the wrong deer at the Perlitz Ranch - YouTube

The initial reactions on seeing the deer are priceless. That was a monster buck.

But it did seem to me he shot something he really couldn't see, as it was pretty dark by the time they rolled up.
            Video was a prank/fake

Comment

He needs a whoopin.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Red 82 View Post
                Had a good friend that needed meat so I let him sit with his son. I usually accompany but thought I could trust him. Doe only was the hit. I gave him 2 to shoot. Plenty of meat if he got them. Ummmm. I hear a bang and a text followed I got a nice doe. It was early I told him to keep his seat it was cold and early shoot his second if one steps out. I will be there around 10:00. After 9;00 boom followed by a text I got her I got her. 2 doe down thank you so much my son is so excited. Thank you. I go get em. Ummmmmm no doe. A yearling spike and a yearling 6 point. And the excuses ensued. He is banned from any lease I have. Never trust them.
                I just don"t understand some people

Comment

Wow. Some people are just sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[quote=4Christ;14486808]
                    Originally posted by GTXHUNTER88 View Post
                    Sweiny shoots the wrong deer at the Perlitz Ranch - YouTube

Someone doesnt read entire threads before posting.
                    Welcome.

Comment

He would have bought that anyway. What a moron. Counter with a bill for firewood and smoker rental.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                        He would have bought that anyway. What a moron. Counter with a bill for firewood and smoker rental.

Not even worth it. I'd cut ties and be done.

Comment

Wow, I don’t even know what to say on this........

Comment

Guest Mistake Stories...

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                            Not even worth it. I'd cut ties and be done.

True, but sometimes I like to **** people off who are like that. Entitled arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post

Gate fee.
                              Administration cost
                              Dumbass tax
                              Room rental
                              Participation fee
                              Heat bill from camp fire.
                              Co2 disposal fee
                              Trash disposal fee

Comment

A few years ago on my dads ranch we allowed my cousin and one of his friends to go spotlighting. They were driving around and came up on one of the mud holes the pigs are always seen in. They take the spotlight and start shinning the mud hole and see eyes, naturally my cousin gets his rifle ready and shoots the biggest hog he had ever seen. They walked up on the massive hog and find that the hog just so happens to be my dads Angus Bull. At Least they were willing to tell us what had happened instead of pretending like they didn't do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X