X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this thread

Comment

Originally posted by 686 View Post
      The PH and I hunted together all the next day and were laughing our butts off. He was like that was literally “sh*t happens”! Haha. I shot a nice gemsbok after a tough hunt and a great warthog later that day just me and the PH, so it all worked out.
      That literally sounds like you may have been hunting with my dad!

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
        That literally sounds like you may have been hunting with my dad!

One of the weird parts of this whole story is that he’s never had the farts like that ever before. It was a perfect storm I guess. Any good stories to tell?

Comment

Anything new happen in November?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
            I love this thread
            Took this guy javi hunting once……🤣🤣🤣

Comment

A guy got drawn for granger this year after not getting drawn for 8 years of trying. You have to kill 2 doe before you can hunt a buck. He killed a nubbin on his first outing and his hunt was over. Doh!!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                A guy got drawn for granger this year after not getting drawn for 8 years of trying. You have to kill 2 doe before you can hunt a buck. He killed a nubbin on his first outing and his hunt was over. Doh!!!

Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post

Did he taste good, though?

Comment

Fishing story nothing remarkable. So Every so often if we have a great year and win a divisional award from our Major vendor they will come down and take us on a fishing trip or skeet shoot etc. So They all decide they want to go bass fishing on Lake fork. Well one of the guys from ohio gets on boat with me, 3 boats of us total. Guide provides rods bait etc. I get on boat and look down at nothing but bait cast rods. I kind of smile thinking this is going to be a long day. That poor guy and guide spent all day pulling bird nest out of reels. We worked with him trying to figure out the release. But he would pop it overhead like a fly fishing rod kind of. I think that poor guide had to go home and just cut and restring most of his rods....

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                      Fishing story nothing remarkable. So Every so often if we have a great year and win a divisional award from our Major vendor they will come down and take us on a fishing trip or skeet shoot etc. So They all decide they want to go bass fishing on Lake fork. Well one of the guys from ohio gets on boat with me, 3 boats of us total. Guide provides rods bait etc. I get on boat and look down at nothing but bait cast rods. I kind of smile thinking this is going to be a long day. That poor guy and guide spent all day pulling bird nest out of reels. We worked with him trying to figure out the release. But he would pop it overhead like a fly fishing rod kind of. I think that poor guide had to go home and just cut and restring most of his rods....
                      Weird that a guide would only have bait casters and not some spinning reels. Typically guides are taking out less experienced folks.
                      But I guess some people are dead set that you can only catch bass with a bait caster LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                        Weird that a guide would only have bait casters and not some spinning reels. Typically guides are taking out less experienced folks.

But I guess some people are dead set that you can only catch bass with a bait caster LOL.
                        I bet he has some now! Lol

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

It's hot. I'm bored. Whatcha got?

Comment

Very hot, lets hear some updates fellas!

Comment

It appears this developing situation may qualify.

My buddy just sent me this His kid (26) went to the ranch with his friends to fill feeders and was drinking and BBQ ing and went to take a nap and woke up to this :eek: guns & everything and of course no insurance on lease trailers (3)

Comment

Lets get this thread revived now that season is here!

Comment

Working...
                                X