Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
    Leroy knew what he was doing
    I bet you 99% of the "mistakes" in this thread were people knowing exactly what they were doing

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
      I bet you 99% of the "mistakes" in this thread were people knowing exactly what they were doing

^^^^ this. Some people (A-holes) just suck, on purpose

Leroy deserved a severe arse whuppin.....nothing less!

Comment

I really hope he yelled LEEEERRROOOOOYYY jjjeeeAAANNKINS!!! Right before he shot
        That might get past most folks, but not me. Hilarious.

Comment

Major theme in most of these post. Don't let guest hunt alone.

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
            Major theme in most of these post. Don't let guest hunt alone.
            Especially guests named Leroy!

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
              These stories are awesome!!

My uncle told me about a mistake one of his buddies made a while back while hunting on his ranch. My uncle put one of his friends in a stand for a hunt and went about his way to another stand. After a while my uncle gets a call from his buddy and the guy is all excited because he just shot his first bobcat with his rifle about 100 or so yards out in some brush. The guy was ecstatic and was on cloud nine. My uncle told him to just stay in the stand and sit tight because maybe a deer or a turkey would come by. So my uncle picks his buddy up after the hunt and they guy is still smiling ear to ear. They head on over to where the "bobcat" was shot and they find a calico housecat from one of the farm houses down the road. My uncle never let his buddy live that one down.....
              this story alone will have ya'll laughing for years around the camp fire

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                Leroy knew what he was doing
                100%

Knew he could probably get away with it too from his situation

Comment

I really hope he yelled LEEEERRROOOOOYYY jjjeeeAAANNKINS!!! Right before he shot
                  Lololol

Comment

My old warehouse manager was named Leroy and everytime something would go wrong out there I'd yell at him "GOD**** LEROY!!!" :

Have yall seen the Leroy Jenkins Bank Heist short film? Its great

Comment

My old warehouse manager was named Leroy and everytime something would go wrong out there I'd yell at him "GOD**** LEROY!!!" :

Have yall seen the Leroy Jenkins Bank Heist short film? Its great
                      Why do you do this sh*t, Leeroy?

Leeroy: It’s not my fault!

Comment

For those wondering:

The OG Leroy Jenkins
                        https://youtu.be/uVZ50qAQrpc

Leroy Jenkins the Film
                        https://youtu.be/Rj22DbRoAPM

Comment

As soon as I saw the name Leroy I knew that story would be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by ForEverlast View Post
                            Was guiding for a neighbor of mine who had some clients come down for a management hunt and one of the guys asked if he could bring his brother Leroy that just lost his wife for a get away...he obliged and even was going to let Leroy hunt doe or coyotes etc....I drop Leroy off at a blind to hunt by himself because the owner had told him what he could shoot right?... well big mistake...my hunter and I go to our blind a nice 8 point management deer comes in so we take him and after pics etc I say heck lets go pickup your brother and he will be excited to see your deer...on the way to Leroy we see he is out of the stand looking around like for a blood trail...we get up to him and I say well did you get something and he said yes 3 of them...I said 3 coyotes or doe? he said heck no 3 big bucks and my stomach turned to mush...well did you see where they went? he said two this way and one that way and I find the first about 180" yikes...I say lets go get help as I wanted to warn the landowner and dang I just felt like crap....we go get the owner who is livid but keeps his composer and we find all 3 1-180 1-160 and about a 135 8 point all of which were going to see another year as he was managing the place etc. Not a good night for old Leroy and company but the company that sent them down paid for the deer and all was good on the negative I had 3 deer to clean!!! and **** he did not tip....and no this is not made up !!!

Most people named Leroy don’t give a F*ck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My experience is with a paid lease member screwing up. This individual has been on the lease a couple years prior to me joining. It's a 5 deer county and $1500.00 per lease member. On said hunt, he proceeds to hunt from one particular blind that isn't his. Lease rules state you have to have an operational feeder and stand which then allows you to hunt other stands as long as the "owner" of that stand is not there or gives permission. Our lease allows family after opening weekend but they shoot from your quota. This individual did not have a single feeder or stand other than a pop up placed opening weekend.
                              This particular hunt he's brought his family and is hunting with his son. The paid member has already tagged a buck and his son shoots at a small 8 and "misses". They cant find blood so they return to the blind only to shoot at a 5 point. While tracking the 5 they find the 8 as well. Each member quota is 2 bucks and 3 does for everyone but this guy apparently. Back at camp I ask him what he thinks the rules are and why he took 3 bucks. His response was his family all had licenses and buck tags. So he assumed he could shoot 20 deer total for one $1500.00 paid spot!

I go cool off and talk with the lease boss by phone and let him know what happened. The guy then comes over and says he hears I'm fast at skinning and quartering and wants me to "show" him how I do it. I processed one and left the other for them to practice. Afterwards he comes over and it having a pity party because the lease boss chewed him out for shooting 3 bucks from a stand that wasn't even his. He was going on about he would probably get kicked off. Claimed he never knew his family couldn't fill all there tags! He's still on the lease but rarely comes out when other members are there and when he does, he stays to himself. He asks if he can hunt other member stands now but who knows what really happens when no one else is there.

Comment

Originally posted by h20thief View Post
                                My experience is with a paid lease member screwing up. This individual has been on the lease a couple years prior to me joining. It's a 5 deer county and $1500.00 per lease member. On said hunt, he proceeds to hunt from one particular blind that isn't his. Lease rules state you have to have an operational feeder and stand which then allows you to hunt other stands as long as the "owner" of that stand is not there or gives permission. Our lease allows family after opening weekend but they shoot from your quota. This individual did not have a single feeder or stand other than a pop up placed opening weekend.
                                This particular hunt he's brought his family and is hunting with his son. The paid member has already tagged a buck and his son shoots at a small 8 and "misses". They cant find blood so they return to the blind only to shoot at a 5 point. While tracking the 5 they find the 8 as well. Each member quota is 2 bucks and 3 does for everyone but this guy apparently. Back at camp I ask him what he thinks the rules are and why he took 3 bucks. His response was his family all had licenses and buck tags. So he assumed he could shoot 20 deer total for one $1500.00 paid spot!

I go cool off and talk with the lease boss by phone and let him know what happened. The guy then comes over and says he hears I'm fast at skinning and quartering and wants me to "show" him how I do it. I processed one and left the other for them to practice. Afterwards he comes over and it having a pity party because the lease boss chewed him out for shooting 3 bucks from a stand that wasn't even his. He was going on about he would probably get kicked off. Claimed he never knew his family couldn't fill all there tags! He's still on the lease but rarely comes out when other members are there and when he does, he stays to himself. He asks if he can hunt other member stands now but who knows what really happens when no one else is there.
                                Sounds like we won that one lol
                                Now he gets to shoot whatever he wants and no one knows about it...

Comment

Working...
                                X