"OFFICIAL" 2013-2014 Duck Hunter's Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
    Got 5 this morning hunting solo. Not near as many ducks flying as yesterday. I took my pup along for a little training.
    [ATTACH]578805[/ATTACH]
    Good looking dogs

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	duck hunt 12-8-13 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	24269733
      5 man limit this morning. 27 green wings, 2 shovelers, and a gadwall. It was an awesome morning to end the first season, can't wait for season to open back up.

Comment

Our Lone Star Calls did work this weekend Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386555771.513956.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	24269779Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386555781.747324.jpg
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	24269780Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386555795.094369.jpg
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	24269781

Comment

Originally posted by Dustinmcnutt View Post
          [ATTACH]578858[/ATTACH]
          5 man limit this morning. 27 green wings, 2 shovelers, and a gadwall. It was an awesome morning to end the first season, can't wait for season to open back up.
          **** you!

Nice shootin! I'll be back for the start of the 2nd season and will be home for 2 weeks. We need to show no mercy McNutt

Comment

Should be intresting I am going on my 1st Duck hunt this weekend... will be hunting East Matagorda Bay... any and all advice will be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Late report but this is from last saturday.. Took some buddies hunting that have never been. We didnt limit but we should have. They shot more of my decoys than real ducks
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
                Late report but this is from last saturday.. Took some buddies hunting that have never been. We didnt limit but we should have. They shot more of my decoys than real ducks
                did you inform them of the rule " shoot one decoy and replace it with 6?"

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
                  Don't shoot them while they are "SITTING" on the "WATER" in your "DECOYS". lol

Quite the problem solver.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawg Slayer 4 View Post
                    Our Lone Star Calls did work this weekend [ATTACH]578946[/ATTACH][ATTACH]578947[/ATTACH][ATTACH]578948[/ATTACH]
                    That's a stud of a widgeon

Comment

Garwood this morning.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387044604.292517.jpg
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	24272109
                        Decent shoot this morning. Ducks weren't thick but the geese made up for it.

Comment

awesome. im stuck at work

Comment

we killed 6 limits plus 2 specks and a snow goose

also multiple sticker sightings!! same field we were hunting

Comment

That was my group. Didn't know you were on the lease with us.

Comment

Went to rice field in gueydan. No ducks at all. Horrible opening.

Comment

Working...
                                X