X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by hellbndr23 View Post
      Do you happen to remember the guys name?

I havent seen the full collection. These are the ones my mother inlaw took out for us to have because the looked nice. I still need to get you out to look at it all. There just hasnt been a good time yet.

He may have been very busy. There are several rubber maid tubs full. I just havent seen whats inside.
      My neighbor is a flint knapper (sp?). He has boxes full of...well, everything. Knives, all kinds of points. He'll even but interesting colored glass plates at garage sales to make points out of.

Comment

I found some high ground where two creeks converge. There is petrified wood all over the hill side mixed with all the other rocks. Stumbled across this piece, it felt special. Anybody have a clue? It was a surface find, definitely looks like it has been made.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
              TTT for an ID...
              The small bird point I would call Edwards and the one on top I think I would call a scallorn.
              Last edited by Roy D Mercer; 02-20-2014, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerland View Post
                Bump
                Hard to say it could have been a tool that was sharpened off. The areas you describe sounds like a good area I would keep looking.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392930651.323957.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	24288572Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392930661.122880.jpg
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	24288573Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392930679.307840.jpg
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	24288574
                  Couple more from yesterday...

Comment

The red triangular and the middle point are a couple of my most recent finds.

Comment

Nolan? Travis? ---Comal County - 3" - this week.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Travis and a nice one!! Congrats

Comment

Help

Hello guys, love your forum, how do i post a picture for some help identifying a point i found the other day

Comment

From a smart phone just go to advanced reply and at bottom of page click manage attachments and upload your attachment. Sometimes you have to edit your photo and crop it smaller for it to upload. TBH is the only site I can download photos so of I can do it anyone can.

Comment

Thanks Aboud, Im doing this from a desktop computer, I put it as my profile picture, but so far it hasnt shown up, im going to try and add it in an album

Comment

Go to advanced setting then click on the paper clip icon,,from there upload the photo to the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X