[ATTACH]599815[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]599818[/ATTACH]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post

Billy stix?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                    Taken this morning...after our BIG storm here. My back deck and the last few days accumulation. I am usually in the Hill country this time of year. Boy am I missing it now.
                    I feel your pain, my front yard from our recent snow storm last week:

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
                      Billy stix?
                      AtTheWall sticks! Got a pile of them now and need to finish up a 13ft surf rod and a 13ft fly rod soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
                        Billy stix?
                        Self built custom surf rods. Been building my own rods since 1972. The new ultra-light components & blanks are unbelievable. I use Titanium guides from American Tackle and Fuji for a bulk of my stuff - the weight savings are unreal and even the biggest surf rod I own now, can be hand held for hours without fatigue and used as real big lure casting machines in the PINS surf! I have a 10ft blank that casts 1 - 4 ounce lures that will hit 150 yards easily with a streamlined 2 - 3 ounce lure. The reel is an AKIOS 666 (ABU 6500 size but highly modified) - it's really changed fishing for me. The old days of soaking bait in the surf zone are now mixed with casting long and working lures mixed with the old traditional bait soaks. I'll setup a couple of bottom rigs then grab the 10ft blank and work the guts as the other long rods soak for strikes. Rolling the sand with a couple of these long rods rigged with lures and eyeballing the surf zone for nervous water - hunting with fishing rods & 4x4s - it's a BLAST!

Last edited by AtTheWall; 02-19-2014, 08:59 AM.

Comment

New skins for the Jeep, 33" Nitto Trail Grapplers
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by mars1107; 02-19-2014, 09:29 AM.

Comment

My dad in biking through Colorado in his college days. Tried to take a shortcut racing his friend, watch out for that tree!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392876662.718578.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	24288523
                              First fish of the year.
                              Caught it at twin buttes reservoir on the south pool side off of Gardner dam

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X