• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texun1 View Post

Gulf Copper, Signal or Brownsville?

Comment

Comment

This is a pic of a artifact from Sept 11th, 2001 World Trade Center attack. It is a steel beam that was twisted in the collapse of the towers. I took this pic this morning as the owners of pro football teams toured the Ground Zero site and Museum before the super bowl this Sunday cross the creek in NJ.
        Look closely at the upper right side of this beam. See the face ? Strange huh?

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
          Tony pack your stuff up, and haul butt down here....and leave the snow shovel and parka up there - SON!
          Rob...as fast as I can. This will be the first year in about 6 that I have NOT been in the Hill Country for Super Bowl weekend. We are working lots of OT to finish up the Museum and Memorial for the opening in April or May. Heatwave here. Only 28degrees .

Comment

[ATTACH]595088[/ATTACH]

Comment

Comment

Vulture-Barn-Lockhart
                Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wish the focus was a little more on the mosquito
                      Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Turkey Hunt 2013- Lockhart
                          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                              MKH, what's the story on the old German stone farmhouse? Got any more photos of it?
                              Hey - sorry for the late response. It is out near Grapetown (near the thriving Metropolis of Luckenbach). I need to make it back out to get more picutres out there - they have quite a few still standing, and some with the old sauerkraut cellars. If you make it out to that area, swing on by the Garrison Brothers Distillery.... great Texas Bourbon, fantastic views.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X