• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iola...Gotcha.Long ways from Eola!

Comment

:thumbup:

Comment

And he shops at C&S Archery, that gives him points in my book!

Comment

That's pretty cool, def a side of him I wouldn't have guessed. Congrats to him

Comment

Cool story. Let's get him down here and take him to catch some marlin.

Comment

Cool story. Tell him congrats from a fellow bowhunter.

Comment

I've chatted with him a few times when he's around the Conroe area. I also went to Blinn and played baseball they talked about him quite often there. Dude has heart and great hustle and that was a difference maker for Miami. Its funny to hear all the whining about him being physical but most of those whining are the ones saying the miss old school basketball!

Comment

Comment

He reminds me of a joke I once heard.

An old man was sitting on a bench at the mall. A young man walked up to the bench and sat down. He had spiked hair all different colors, green, red, orange, blue, and yellow. The old man just stared.

The young man said, "What's the matter old timer, never done anything wild in your life?"

The old man replied, "Got drunk once and had sex with a parrot. I was just wondering if you were my son."

Comment

Congrats to your friend. Have you invited him to join us here on the green screen?

Comment

How does he feel about being the white Dennis Rodman

Comment

Hes a player with a lot of character, thanks for sharing. My son loves to watch him play..

Comment

Congrats to him!

Comment

Thx for sharing Roy , I support your post 110% and am happy for Chris

That's why you should NEVER judge a book by it's cover

Chris Birdman has a persona on the court that exemplifies a physical , crazy, tatto'd thug freak. The media loves to run with this stereotype and blow it out of proportion b/c it's a topic of discussion on Sports talk shows and it helps increase viewer/listener ratings.

ESPN would never do a story on Birdman hunting, fishing, spending time with kids, and giving back to charities. In reality, he's an average Joe , just like us.

it's easy to pass judgment on people when all you hear and see on the TV is the media's side of the story. (i.e. the extortion case against Chris involving crimes vs. children which was fabricated lies). You never see the positive things Chris has done like the FreeBird Foundation where he helps underprivileged children

Comment

I couldnt believe he wasnt playing the beginning of the year anywhere.

I loved him in Denver, and love him in Miami.

I just wish he had more tattoos

Comment

Working...
                                X