Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was an awesome finale!!! I found myself sympathizing with the hound!! I am glad Taiwan(sp) died!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
      Read that this picture has no relevance and that the producers aren't sure what the person who put it on Instagram was trying to get across?

So is Aria going north or to Bravos?

Apologize for spelling errors

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Read that this picture has no relevance and that the producers aren't sure what the person who put it on Instagram was trying to get across?

So is Aria going north or to Bravos?

Apologize for spelling errors
        The person who posted the picture of the heart made of stones was Lena Headly (Cersei) who is notorious about trolling/foreshadowing what is going to be shown in the series.

And, Arya is heading to Braavos and the House of Black and White.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
          The person who posted the picture of the heart made of stones was Lena Headly (Cersei) who is notorious about trolling/foreshadowing what is going to be shown in the series.

And, Arya is heading to Braavos and the House of Black and White.
          Just read about that. What's going on with that lady? Is her character rubbing off on her in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
            Just read about that. What's going on with that lady? Is her character rubbing off on her in real life?
            Dunno, but she did post this picture back in April of her and Pedro Pascal (Red Viper) some weeks before the Viper fought with the Mountain

Comment

Do yall think Jamie was setting the imp up??? After Jamie got with his sister aint no telling what he would do!
              Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
              No way they omit SH. I would be super
              surprised. I think they couldn't find the time to get her in this season. Saving it for the next.
              ooh..........a her?!?!?!?!?! Is she hot? LOL......we are running out of vixens!
              Bwahahahaha............guess they are into it!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Do yall think Jamie was setting the imp up??? After Jamie got with his sister aint no telling what he would do!
                Jamie was trying to make amends to Tyrion for his part in the expulsion of Tyrion's wife. Tyrion told this story to Bronn and Shae earlier in the series. Jamie is also the only family member that has showed any love for his brother.

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                ooh..........a her?!?!?!?!?! Is she hot? LOL......we are running out of vixens!
                Ummm...........no, but as posted earlier, the sand snakes will be making an appearance and hopefully they will add the wildling princess Val.

Comment

Arya gets the coin.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  Lesto!!

Comment

I had no idea she was King Leonitas wife in the movie 300.

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
                      Thanks for that. I remember the scene but didn't remember the detail. That explains a lot.

Comment

There is so much to remember in this series! I too remember the interaction but totally forgot about the coin. Man, this series is greatness.

Comment

SH is messing with Jack Bauer now. She will be killed off and probably is already filming for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post
                            I had no idea she was King Leonitas wife in the movie 300.
                            BAm............I thought she was familiar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Daggum, now I like her more than I wanted to.

Comment

Can't wait for next season.

Finale credits music:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_JYKNqvsbKw

Comment

Are we supposed to know yet where Stannis got an army?

Comment

Working...
                                X