Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure about the Hound showing up to help Arya since she is too far away. I think she will handle the waif just fine with her needle. I do think the Hound may show up somewhere else though!

Comment

I think she will take the waif but the Hound will take the faceless man at some point.

Comment

I think Arya dies eventually. Maybe at the hands of Joqen. But it takes a while to happen. In the mean time she scratches a few people off her list. And dies satisfied. At least that's my idea. GRRM will probably bring her only more agony...

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
          I think she will take the waif but the Hound will take the faceless man at some point.

IMHO... The Ayra story could turn into a deeper story. I can only hope that we see The Waif and Arya fight then later we see the Waif go back into the House of Black and White. It will appear Arya is dead when Waif and Jaqen meet then the Waif kills Jaqen and removes her face, revealing she is Arya. Then let Arya's reign of being a baddass begin.....

The next episode is called "The Broken Man" do you think its referring to The Hound??
          Last edited by FCTrapper; 06-03-2016, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post
            IMHO... The Ayra story could turn into a deeper story. I can only hope that we see The Waif and Arya fight then later we see the Waif go back into the House of Black and White. It will appear Arya is dead when Waif and Jaqen meet then the Waif kills Jaqen and removes her face, revealing she is Arya. Then let Arya's reign of being a baddass begin.....

The next episode is called "The Broken Man" do you think its referring to The Hound??
            A man would not like that.....a man would think that really su*** a**......
            Last edited by Birddog66; 06-03-2016, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ostey22 View Post
              Like your new avatar pic!
              Thanks sir.
              Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
              I agree that the queen isn't really brainwashed. She has a history of plotting and controlling what Tommen does. She's up to something.
              Yep, I think her brother has something to do with it.
              Originally posted by mudkat View Post
              Arya is going to stick the waif (the girl that she trained with) with the pointy end .thats why she blew out the candle and was sitting in the dark, she is used to fighting with out being able to see.
              I cant wait until she smokes that witch!
              Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
              I have read all the books, most of them twice and I'm not sure what "special power" he is referring too.
              Yea, whatever it is bring it on! Send it to my PM, it don't matter to me......still gonna watch it 2-3 times. I must have missed how that is a spoiler........its all good........BRING IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post

A man would not like that.....a man would think that really su*** a**......
                A man may not like that, but I think it's bad ***!!

Comment

So in the tv series Arya and the Waif are adversaries?

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                    That would be a big affirmative, although in the books I got the feeling they would never be best friends.

I figured you would be up to date on the show also but then again you started this thread about the books and not the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

I must have missed how that is a spoiler........its all good........BRING IT!!!

I can write it in crayon if needed..
                      [emoji849][emoji849]

Comment

I almost want to drop the Lady Stonehart spoiler, just to tick off Smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Yea, whatever it is bring it on! Send it to my PM, it don't matter to me......still gonna watch it 2-3 times. I must have missed how that is a spoiler........its all good........BRING IT!!!
                          The point I was attempting to make is that it wasn't very significant and not much of a spoiler at all. Doubtful it will make it on the show anyway because they have never touched on it.

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                          A man may not like that, but I think it's bad ***!!
                          It WOULD be awesome, don't get me wrong.

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                          It just became that way. The show kinda cheesed out on showing the vastness of the whole faceless men operation. They talked about it, but they only showed 2 characters the whole time, Jaqen and the waif.

Hats off to you for not watching the show, I wish I had your wheel power. As far as the books, I'm getting spoiled every week at this point. Book readers are the ones truly getting hosed in this deal.

Originally posted by WhiplashTX View Post
                          I figured you would be up to date on the show also but then again you started this thread about the books and not the show.
                          A man is just going to leave this here.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlife View Post
                            Just PM me with who and what it is. It aint REAL life.......adult soap opera.....lol!
                            The point I was attempting to make is that it wasn't very significant and not much of a spoiler at all. Doubtful it will make it on the show anyway because they have never touched on it.
                            Yep, another poster after you pretty much said it was pretty much nothing earth shattering to the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlife View Post
                              Lady Stonehart?? She must have greyscale or something.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

I hear king Tommen can fly.

Comment

Working...
                                X