X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, Jon Snow: "I am no Stark"

cue dragon flying overhead

Comment

So......are the "Unsully" trapped at Casterly Rock with a small victory? Looks like Euro was destroying the rest of the fleet while they were on land.
      Is the ole lady dead? Does she have a antidote? I think the dragons will fly next week if the fleet is sunk. I agree that Cersei is playing chess while the imp is playing checkers. Jamie knows Cersei is bat crap crazy but is at a crossroads now......I think the whole king slayer thing may be in play soon. We thought the episode was great!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

What was that last comment the Red Witch said to Vary's about? I didn't really catch that. He looked really shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by ostey22 View Post
          What was that last comment the Red Witch said to Vary's about? I didn't really catch that. He looked really shocked.
          That she has to come back to die there, as will he. He didn't like that prophecy one bit.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Unsullies have to travel by land across the westeros.... which wont bode well for them..
            meanwhile... the boats are gone... the Dorn are gone... the Tyrians are gone...
            Dragon Queen only has Jon and his assets.... and he doesn't give a **** about the iron throne.. just wants to go kill dead things...
            Meanwhile....
            a true stark man is back .. and can foresee ****..just not in any particular order..
            Littlefinger is plotting..again..
            Dragon Queen getting antsy.. and is ready to light **** up ...
            MadQueen has a weapon for dragons.. (no idea if its on an ironborn ship already)

Comment

Another epic episode with a ton of context happening in such a short time. Wow the show is moving fast!!

The scene with Euron asking Jamie for "advice" was hilarious!

I hate to say it, but the Lannisters aren't anywhere close to being done with their epic beat downs of all in their way. And now they have the unsullied trapped where Jamie will pick them off a little at a time. Goodbye Grey Worm. This series of bad beats is the only way I can see for Danaerys to end up in the North with Jon Snow.

I'm looking forward to what Bran tells Jon, Jora reuniting with Daenerys, Arya's return to Winterfell, Theon's revenge (long shot I know), the Hound doing whatever he's supposed to do (Clegane Bowl please!!), and Gendry finally showing up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm thinking Sam having cured Jora is going to play big with Dani and Jon's relationship.

I'm ready for Arya to start wrecking shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I'm thinking Sam having cured Jora is going to play big with Dani and Jon's relationship.
                  Also, if you recall Jorah's niece is the little girl in the north that rallied behind Jon last season and Jon was given his sword by Jorah's father. I also think Jorah has a major part to play in uniting Jon and Dany going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
                    Also, if you recall Jorah's niece is the little girl in the north that rallied behind Jon last season and Jon was given his sword by Jorah's father. I also think Jorah has a major part to play in uniting Jon and Dany going forward.
                    Bingo!!! Those social ties will be huge!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Is the ole lady dead? Does she have a antidote?
                      This is the first thing that came to mind during that scene. They didn't show her foaming at the mouth or actually dying. Based on Jamie's reply to it being a quick painless death I would assume the poison would work in minutes.

Comment

i think cerci will kill one of the dragons. then jon and dany will ride the two left into battle. doing away with the theory of tyrion being the third dragon rider

Comment

Last night's breakdown!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                            i think cerci will kill one of the dragons. then jon and dany will ride the two left into battle. doing away with the theory of tyrion being the third dragon rider
                            Ya, I think at least one of the dragons will die. I hope not, though

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                              I was just thinking of asking the question "how many drangons do you guys think will die before it's all over?"

I was thinking 1 also

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                I was just thinking of asking the question "how many drangons do you guys think will die before it's all over?"

I was thinking 1 also
                                1 ..but it becomes a living dead..... yup... I went there....

Comment

Working...
                                X