A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy View Post
    Speaking of good guys, I hope Gendry's story line gets some air play soon.
    It must be a long row from Dragon Stone to King's landing?

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
      It must be a long row from Dragon Stone to King's landing?
      Glad Gendry was brought up on here, I was curious as well! Hope he isn't still on the little boat. Lol

Comment

Who is Gendry? Is that Robert Baratheons real son who hasn't been seen since the red witch had him with Stanis? I've always wondered where he went or *** happened there.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          Who is Gendry? Is that Robert Baratheons real son who hasn't been seen since the red witch had him with Stanis? I've always wondered where he went or *** happened there.
          Yes that's him.

Comment

He's the last living 'bstrd' of Robert Baratheon (Cersei had all the others killed). He was never 'acknowledged' so he is not an heir to the throne- yet; however, he is the only living member with Baratheon blood.

Comment

I forgot about leech boy!!! LOL!

Comment

anyone else thing that Smalljon Umber (guy that brought in Rickon and Shaggy dog) may be setting Ramsay up? reason I ask is if you recall in show and books his dad/family was extremely loyal to the Starks and even crowned Robb - he also refused to pledge/bow/make any promises to Ramsay

Also, do ya'll think Ramsay really sent that letter? before he killed his dad he was begging to go raid Castle Black and kill Jon Snow - seems like it could be the work of Littlefinger who is hoping Jon Snow and the Wildings do some of the dirty work before he gets there

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
                  anyone else thing that Smalljon Umber (guy that brought in Rickon and Shaggy dog) may be setting Ramsay up? reason I ask is if you recall in show and books his dad/family was extremely loyal to the Starks and even crowned Robb - he also refused to pledge/bow/make any promises to Ramsay

Also, do ya'll think Ramsay really sent that letter? before he killed his dad he was begging to go raid Castle Black and kill Jon Snow - seems like it could be the work of Littlefinger who is hoping Jon Snow and the Wildings do some of the dirty work before he gets there
                  Smalljon's father, Greatjon, was loyal to the Starks. Not sure about Smalljon though- was he sincere when he stated he would have killed his father had it not been for a natural death? And I'm sure he's fearing the wildlings. Either way, the Umbers definitely have beef with the Boltons courtesy of the Red Wedding.

And yes I'm sure it was Ramsay who sent the letter. Think who's house is furthest north- Smalljon's. Considering Smallljon treated him like ****, what a better way to return the favor than to have Snow and the Wildlings take Smalljon out, especially since he was the one who turned Rickon over to Ramsay. Not to mention, the battle would no doubt weaken Jon's army.
                  Last edited by Roy; 05-17-2016, 02:25 PM.

Comment

I hate Ramsey and I hope he gets taken out but he probably wont. Littlefingers scheming is beyond amazing

So one thing that did surprise me was Denaryus walking out after the fire....I had heard it mentioned she would no longer do topless scenes, it was a new contract she signed or something like that. I'm not complaining just pleasantly surprised

Comment

Originally posted by tim21877 View Post
                      I hate Ramsey and I hope he gets taken out but he probably wont. Littlefingers scheming is beyond amazing

So one thing that did surprise me was Denaryus walking out after the fire....I had heard it mentioned she would no longer do topless scenes, it was a new contract she signed or something like that. I'm not complaining just pleasantly surprised
                      I think it was total frontal nudity and the soft **** scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by tim21877 View Post
                        Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Was all CGI, wasn't really her.........

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                          She just did an interview and stated that was, in fact, all her. No CGI.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                            What's your point? My mind and eyes say otherwise, lol.

Comment

What's your point? My mind and eyes say otherwise, lol.
                              lol........true.........

Comment

I don't think the body they showed was hers (not complaining though) based on the stocky body they showed two weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X