No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I originally thought 'the hound' may have some role in the trial as Tyrion's champion but this is a twist I never saw coming with Oberyn as the champ. That dude that Cerci picked is a beast! Why 2 weeks?!?!? Was also expecting some more Khalisi scenes where she...well, you know...

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
      I originally thought 'the hound' may have some role in the trial as Tyrion's champion but this is a twist I never saw coming with Oberyn as the champ. That dude that Cerci picked is a beast! Why 2 weeks?!?!? Was also expecting some more Khalisi scenes where she...well, you know...
      Khalisi.....mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm!!!!!

I was sure hoping they would show us a little more of her, like they did in season 1!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Yes....best scene of the episode.
        I must respectfully disagree... this was the best scene!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilexr765Fkk"]Game Of Thrones 4x07 Arya Stark & The Hound (Sandor Clegane) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
          I must respectfully disagree... this was the best scene!

Game Of Thrones 4x07 Arya Stark & The Hound (Sandor Clegane) - YouTube
          Ehhhh

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Originally posted by RLB View Post

I was sure hoping they would show us a little more of her, like they did in season 1!!!
            Lol ... There is something about that woman. She and the redheaded wildling Ygritte..

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

So I was in New York several months back and the wife really wanted to see a Broadway play. So I did a little research. Found Khalisi was staring in Breakfast at Tiffany's and had a total nude scene.

Yeah- that's the play we saw and I got pretty good seats too.

Got a whole new appreciation for "the arts" that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post

It would be great if The Hound could fight his brother, The Mountain, to save Tyrion.

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  It would be great if The Hound could fight his brother, The Mountain, to save Tyrion.
                  I'd pay a PPV to watch that..

Comment

I'd pay a PPV to watch that..

Comment

I just got caught up last night!!! Great episode as usual.
                      Lol ... There is something about that woman. She and the redheaded wildling Ygritte..
                      I cant believe they did not show that scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That could have easily been the BEST scene of the night.
                      Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                      So I was in New York several months back and the wife really wanted to see a Broadway play. So I did a little research. Found Khalisi was staring in Breakfast at Tiffany's and had a total nude scene.

Yeah- that's the play we saw and I got pretty good seats too.

Got a whole new appreciation for "the arts" that day.
                      sound like a dang smart man to me.........I would have demanded autographs backstage to prove how much I enjoyed the show!!! LOL!

Comment

I just read that Khaleesi told the producers and directors she will not do any more nudes scenes not that she has become a more popular actress...

Comment

I just read that Khaleesi told the producers and directors she will not do any more nudes scenes not that she has become a more popular actress...
                          What a sad day in US history!!! LOL!
                          I still have visions of Season 1!

Comment

That's silly. No one even knows her real life name!

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
                              That's silly. No one even knows her real life name!
                              *Pops out from bunk, raises right ha...........err left hand*

Ooooh, I do!

Comment

So........the Hounds brother is the Mountain???

Comment

Working...
                                X