• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there goes all the guessers theories about Mel lol

Comment

Not that great of an episode really kinda dull compared to the others lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why waste time with Sam and Gilly?? The ayra story with her going to faceless men is total bs. I felt she would was the most independent and firey one of all the Starks. Now she has a "broken" mentality. That storyline needs to pick up pace for me.

House Bolton now aligned with Karstarks and Umbers should be a fairly large army. If not the biggest of all the armies now.

Comment

A man wishes the Sunday 8 oclock hour did not go by so fast......

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Great episode for us non ADHD types[emoji23][emoji23].

The setup for several different story lines always makes for a good explosive episode in the future . I like watching the growth even in the Arya episode. It's all a giant training for her becoming a bad*** I'm assuming...even moreso than she was.

Comment

Good call on Jon's watch ending after he died and came back.

Comment

Who farted at the small council meeting???

Comment

On another note. Can the Starks get a freaking break????!!!!! Poor Rickon is a goner especially since his wolf "shaggy dog " dead. That's enough to keep my gut wrenching for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post

Lmao... Forgot about that.

Comment

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post

That would be Pycelle. I'm surprised he didn't totally lose his mud upon seeing the Mountain after talking trash about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Great episode for us non ADHD types[emoji23][emoji23].

The setup for several different story lines always makes for a good explosive episode in the future . I like watching the growth even in the Arya episode. It's all a giant training for her becoming a bad*** I'm assuming...even moreso than she was.
                        I agree. Still have 70% of the season left. After Arya regained her sight, I look at it (to a much much lesser extent) as Jon coming back from the dead. Hopefully they both will be that much more BA.

Comment

Not looking good for Rickon and Osha. I predict Ramsey will screw the Northern alliance up. He's an idiot and doesn't have any leadership skills or training. He stabbed his meal ticket in the heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                            I read an article in which the show producers confirmed Stannis was dead. They could be playing games but I doubt it. He gone!

Well they also said John Snow wasn't coming back at the end of last season sooo...

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                              Well they also said John Snow wasn't coming back at the end of last season sooo...
                              Errrbody knew JS was coming back, one way or another.

Comment

I forgot to add, Ramsay reported to his father that they had found Stannis' body but didn't know who struck the killing blow.

Comment

Working...
                                X