A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
    What tyrion did was very dangerous. GRRM devoted a LOT of time to explain how dangerous it was.

Book readers were holding their breath in that scene.
    That was a great scene.

Comment

It shows in the previews for next week snow walking out in the castle and the wildling guy saying they think you are some kind of God. I think the red witches visions were right that John snow retakes winter fell. He's fixing to make his March to reclaim the north

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        It shows in the previews for next week snow walking out in the castle and the wildling guy saying they think you are some kind of God. I think the red witches visions were right that John snow retakes winter fell. He's fixing to make his March to reclaim the north

Heck yeah he is! I can't wait!

And with Ramsay wanting to sack Castle Black to kill him, without knowing about the wildlings... man this is going to get good!!!

Comment

The wildlings are the best, I love that group. So glad Jon is back too! Show wouldn't be the same with out him.

I also think Tyrion is Targaryen been thinking this for a while.

Comment

My opinion In regards to the dragon riders:
            Daenerys
            Jon
            Tyrion

I think they are all half siblings. Jon a bast- son of the mad king (instead of Eddard) that was protected by the Starks, and Tyrion a son one of the Targaryen brothers.

Also to note all 3 of their mothers died in child birth.

Comment

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
              Here's my theory. 3 dragons. So there needs to be 3 people to ride them. We already know 1. Who are the other Targareans? Jon.... Yes! And now that's he has "died" he is released from his vow to the nights watch. And will head south. But who will ride the 3rd dragon?

In my theory the ultimate war (the true war/big picture) is fire vs. ice.

Dragons vs. white walkers.

With 3 people riding the dragons and leading the charge.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Ps - I haven't read all the books. Only the first 3 which the show covered long ago.
              Also, the prophecies talk about the dragon having three heads. "IF" it ever comes to that, I have always thought about Bran being able to warg/skin change into one of the dragons. Remember the old man told Bran he would never walk again, but he would fly.

Originally posted by ostey22 View Post
              Very interesting. I thought something was odd about him visiting the dragons and they did nothing to him.
              Originally posted by Encinal View Post
              What tyrion did was very dangerous. GRRM devoted a LOT of time to explain how dangerous it was.

Book readers were holding their breath in that scene.
              Count me as one of the breath holders. I think we will see more interaction between Tyrion and the dragons. Wasn't just luck that they didn't char him up like a little hot-wing. I'm glad they are unchained now, surprised they didn't run out the front door.

A little surprised the show brought the Greyjoy story line back into the fold. It's seems like a huge filler in the books, but who knows at this point, they may play a key role in something?? Maybe hauling Daenerys across the pond to Westeros and establishing her navy?

There sure has been a lot of reference to Lyanna Stark lately?? Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post

Also to note all 3 of their mothers died in child birth.

Holy crud, your right. If R+L=JS is true, all 3 mothers died during child birth. They have referenced how the mad king liked to mess with Tywain.

Tyrion Targaryen

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                  Also, the prophecies talk about the dragon having three heads. "IF" it ever comes to that, I have always thought about Bran being able to warg/skin change into one of the dragons. Remember the old man told Bran he would never walk again, but he would fly.

Count me as one of the breath holders. I think we will see more interaction between Tyrion and the dragons. Wasn't just luck that they didn't char him up like a little hot-wing. I'm glad they are unchained now, surprised they didn't run out the front door.

A little surprised the show brought the Greyjoy story line back into the fold. It's seems like a huge filler in the books, but who knows at this point, they may play a key role in something?? Maybe hauling Daenerys across the pond to Westeros and establishing her navy?

Daenerys needs ships.

Comment

Two wonderful deaths to mention in last nights episode. The giant grabbing the bowmen from the wall and whipping him into the wall by his foot was sweet! Also liked how Cersei's new bodyguard crushed that drunk guys head against the wall like a fat tic popping.

Comment

Dani, Tyrion, and Bran are the dragon riders. One from each major area joining together to start a bold new world. Bran was told he will fly, and how else will that happen?

Comment

Remember the old man told Bran he would never walk again, but he would fly.

I always interpreted "Bran flying" to mean he will be the next 3-eyed Raven.

And as far as Lyanna Stark goes.. I agree. Lots of reference lately because they're going to show what happened at the Tower of Joy. That was the ending scene of the preview for next week. Basically shows the fight over her between Baratheon/Targarean

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                          Dani, Tyrion, and Bran are the dragon riders. One from each major area joining together to start a bold new world. Bran was told he will fly, and how else will that happen?

Bran will be a 3-eyed Raven. In my theory.

Also a dragon rider HAS to be Jon Snow in my opinion. He's the most likely of all them to be Targaryen

Comment

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
                            And as far as Lyanna Stark goes.. I agree. Lots of reference lately because they're going to show what happened at the Tower of Joy. That was the ending scene of the preview for next week. Basically shows the fight over her between Baratheon/Targarean
                            If the show/story does go that direction and we do find out R+L=JS, my big question is how will it happen? How will we find out?
                            My 2 theories -
                            1) Meera Reeds father is the only living person that knows the truth about JS, he was there. Maybe Meera knows? Or he told someone else?
                            2) Bran sees what happened at the Tower of Joy with his powers.

Comment

What do y'all think that comment was about when Bran asked about Hodor being able to talk when he was a young man?

I'm thinking he was hurt trying to defend Lyanna Stark in some way. Thoughts?
                              Last edited by ostey22; 05-02-2016, 11:02 AM.

Comment

If the show/story does go that direction and we do find out R+L=JS, my big question is how will it happen? How will we find out?

My 2 theories -

1) Meera Reeds father is the only living person that knows the truth about JS, he was there. Maybe Meera knows? Or he told someone else?

2) Bran sees what happened at the Tower of Joy with his powers.

Tower of Joy was shown in the next preview already. The scene with

"So it begins"
                                "So it ends"

That was the sword of the morning and I think Rhygar.

So my guess is we see it through Bran.

As far as the Hodor speaking thing.. I think it was just a side story / time filler. Nothing too important. But you never know.

Comment

Working...
                                X