A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol'd at Tyrion with the dragons....

paraphrasing..I begged for one as a kid and well, here we are...

Comment

Wasnt how I wanted to see Roose Bolton die, I was hoping for a direwolf mauling, but I'll take it. Its going to be fun watching Ramsey screw everything up.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
        Wasnt how I wanted to see Roose Bolton die, I was hoping for a direwolf mauling, but I'll take it. Its going to be fun watching Ramsey screw everything up.

Glad he died too but would have been preferred Ramsey been first... I hope he gets it good however he dies...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Lol'd at Tyrion with the dragons....

paraphrasing..I begged for one as a kid and well, here we are...
          Lol. "Next time I have an idea like that.. punch me in the face"

Comment

Originally posted by altez View Post
            Lol. "Next time I have an idea like that.. punch me in the face"

lol....yes....

Comment

Thought maybe John snow was gonna come back alive as his wolf dog.

Comment

"Thats what I do, I drink wine and know things"

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                  "Thats what I do, I drink wine and know things"

Lol!

Comment

Here's my theory. 3 dragons. So there needs to be 3 people to ride them. We already know 1. Who are the other Targareans? Jon.... Yes! And now that's he has "died" he is released from his vow to the nights watch. And will head south. But who will ride the 3rd dragon?

In my theory the ultimate war (the true war/big picture) is fire vs. ice.

Dragons vs. white walkers.

With 3 people riding the dragons and leading the charge.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Ps - I haven't read all the books. Only the first 3 which the show covered long ago.

Comment

My very distant thought as to the theorized 3rd dragon rider.. Is Tyrion. His father always suspected he wasn't a true Lannister... Could be part Targarrean?

Comment

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
                        My very distant thought as to the theorized 3rd dragon rider.. Is Tyrion. His father always suspected he wasn't a true Lannister... Could be part Targarrean?
                        Very interesting. I thought something was odd about him visiting the dragons and they did nothing to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ostey22 View Post
                          Very interesting. I thought something was odd about him visiting the dragons and they did nothing to him.
                          What tyrion did was very dangerous. GRRM devoted a LOT of time to explain how dangerous it was.

Book readers were holding their breath in that scene.

Comment

I'm just pumped Jon snows back!

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                              What tyrion did was very dangerous. GRRM devoted a LOT of time to explain how dangerous it was.

Book readers were holding their breath in that scene.
                              Was thinking the same thing. Since The Dornish guys are dead--Father and Son--then no spoiler alert here: In the book, one of them was burnt to a crisp when he tried what Tyrion did. Did it b/c he thought he had Targaryen blood.
                              Can't call it- blood or no blood the dragons think independently!

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
                                Greatness. I bet this will change Jon's persona a bit. Now it's time to take down Ramsey! But will it be Jon or Reek, not Theon? I was debating whether he would kill the baby...but he did it in standard Ramsey fashion by sicking the dogs on her and the baby. Wow. Good stuff tonight!
                                Saw an interview with the actor who plays Ramsey. When asked what is in store for Ramsey? He replied much more and far worse acts of cruelty than ever before.
                                He's so bad. His death should be epic.

Comment

Working...
                                X