A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    I did not realize danys mom died at her birth also............wow! That angle has legs.
    Yes, and Tyrion was able to talk to the Dragons.... only Targareyans can talk to dragons (I think).

Plus earlier on in one of the previous seasons, he talked about how he always wanted a dragon when he was a boy, but everyone laughed at him and it embarrassed him. Well, I believe he is finally going to get his dragon!

Comment

Originally posted by willwork04 View Post
      Yes, and Tyrion was able to talk to the Dragons.... only Targareyans can talk to dragons (I think).

Plus earlier on in one of the previous seasons, he talked about how he always wanted a dragon when he was a boy, but everyone laughed at him and it embarrassed him. Well, I believe he is finally going to get his dragon!
      Ah yea. I do remember that dialogue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

3 dragons. 3 Targareyans.

Might we see the 3 take on the white walkers while riding the dragons?

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post

I think it is definitely a possibility!

Comment

Possible spoiler alert.

GAME OF THRONES THEORYTyrion Lannister is one of the most iconic characters in the Game of Thrones series. But has the show been hinting at a plot twist that...

Comment

This is cool but dont look at it if you're not caught up.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                interesting stuff!!!

Comment

This is pretty cool.

Comment

Catching up gotta say the hound is still as dry humor as ever :lol:

"What a bunch of Nancy's, there was a time I'd kill all seven of you just to gut these three"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post

I think Jons father had another baby who could be the 3rd rider.

Comment

If history repeats itself it's Targ siblings who win the 7 Kingdoms

Comment

I will say, I decided to rewatch the entire series starting with season 1, episode 1 and it is blowing my mind. The amount of foreshadowing and all the things you catch now that you know who the characters are is almost overwhelming! It makes the show about 20x better.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
                            I will say, I decided to rewatch the entire series starting with season 1, episode 1 and it is blowing my mind. The amount of foreshadowing and all the things you catch now that you know who the characters are is almost overwhelming! It makes the show about 20x better.

Comment

Re-cap of GOT ..narrated by.... Samuel Jackson.

yeh ..it has the language you'd expect...so parental discretion is advised...also..you wont die from bad words....

Comment

Only 7 episodes next season....

Comment

Working...
                                X