Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they are going to get into Bran next episode

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
      props to granny malisandra for keeping it waxed.

I think her Fupa covered up the pubes[emoji23]

Comment

Soooo...

Was the old granny going to bed telling us she is "retiring" from this world. Perhaps it's Jon Snow that will be the new Fire person? Remember, she was let in to see his body and she was touching him so who knows? Either she will be a dead old woman come morning or we will see Snow wake up in that bed?

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
          Soooo...

Was the old granny going to bed telling us she is "retiring" from this world. Perhaps it's Jon Snow that will be the new Fire person? Remember, she was let in to see his body and she was touching him so who knows? Either she will be a dead old woman come morning or we will see Snow wake up in that bed?

I thought it was just revealing who the Fire Woman really is and that the young body is just a cover for her work. But after reading your post, I'm not sure what to think.[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Soooo...

That's what I think. I think she is giving Snow her lifeforce. I think he wakes up next week. They show them smashing down the door. When they open it, I think Snow will be stranding up, talking to them

Comment

Daughter gave it an 8. I gave it a 6.5, the wife just said it was good. I did not see it until 10:30 pm after bowfishing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought it was kinda slow. I'd give it a 6. I was really hoping they would start the series with something big.

Comment

Man you folks that rate every show must be disappointed a lot. Just watch it for what it is.

Let that ADHD relax a bit and enjoy..

Comment

I don't know what some of you were expecting to see last night, but I thought the episode was amazing!

There were several important events that happened last night- which are setting up some major events this season: Roose Bolton threatening Ramsay with his status as heir (which is even more tedious now that Sansa is in Brienne's hands); Theon showing a sign of nobility that he never had (when he helped Sansa cross the river, tried to hide her, and killed the soldier to help Podrick) that I'm sure will be huge in his character development; Sansa's and Brienne's oaths; Cersei's reflection of the witch's prophecy coming true; Ellaria and the Sand Snakes murdering Doran and his son; Daenerys' prophetic 'return to where she started in order to go forward' when she was sentenced to be with all the other Khal widows; Arya's 'training' that will ultimately make her a bonified assassin (I'm assuming she was 'blinded' as part of her training to develop her sense of hearing); and of course, Jon Snow/Meilssandre and the fact that something big is about to happen within the next few episodes!

Was it a 'slow' episode? Of course- GoT is notorious for that. It's what makes the 'shocking' episodes worth waiting for.
                    Last edited by Roy; 04-25-2016, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Ramsay and the new head of the night's watch (the man that first stabbed Snow) will get what's coming to them. I hope it's about as violent as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        What's the deal with the two younger stark brothers? I forgotten about them they weren't in season 5. All you see is one goes north of the wall and runs into who he was looking for but what happened to the other one? and what's going on with the paralyzed one who went north of the wall?
                        Rickon, the youngest Stark brother, went with Osha, the wildling woman, to the Umbers instead of going north of the wall with his brother. It happened very fast and wasn't explained.

I expect we will see a lot more of Bran and his interactions with the 3 eyed crow next week. That will probably explain a lot more about who the children are as well.

Comment

Ramsay and the new head of the night's watch (the man that first stabbed Snow) will get what's coming to them. I hope it's about as violent as they come.
                          I wouldn't hold my breath on that, G.R.R. Martin isn't big on dishing out justice to those that are perceived to need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                            I wouldn't hold my breath on that, G.R.R. Martin isn't big on dishing out justice to those that are perceived to need it.
                            Not entirely true. Almost the entire Lannister family has seen some sort of justice served against them. Jamie lost his sword hand which took away his life in a sense. Cersei got the walk of shame which I thoroughly enjoyed btw! The oldest boy who was an evil king got poisoned. The old man got shot while on the "throne" by his own kid.

A lot of justice needs to be done to people still but it does happen. The Stark's need to dish a lot out still though.

Comment

Soooo...

There are a lot of ways they could go with it. Maybe she is old and tired, ready to give up. I think the main reason was to just show her using glamour. Either to explain something she has already done or something that's going to happen in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by RACK View Post
                                And so it begins .......

Yes sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X