No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the finale on DVR this morning. Wow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowstalker210 View Post
      Everybody says Tyrion but in the books it reveals the third rider if paying attention. The next two seasons are gonna be short seasons so they will probably introduce the person then. Tyrion doesn't make sense cause of his hair. Its dirty blond while the Targs have white, that's how Ned learned that Robert's heirs are not his. All Roberts bast@4ds have black so his genes are stronger than the Lannisters and the Baratheon's are of dragon blood so it makes sense that if a Targ and Lannister had a child the Targ hair trait would overpower the gold of the Lannisters. Hopefully Martin finishes Winds of Winter soon.
      Targaeryians all have white hair like Jon Snow right?

You aren't talking about the Mummer's dragon are you?

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
        So is the prince that is promised Jon Snow?
        That seems to be the take.
        Gonna be interesting to see who the RED WOMAN ends up with, she is heading south. I would have hung her as Davos wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
          Tommen was always soft. He should have theown his evil witch of a mom out of a window instead.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
          The prophecy that Cersie received has to come true...I'm with you but Tommen's days were numbered. Not sure what part I liked the best. It's all coming together now. I am worried about LittleFinger for sure. He was not too happy about the King of the North. I think at some point Dany and Jon Snow (KOTN) will join forces and battle the white walker army. That's probably the only way the good guys win. I did have a feeling that Arya was coming to give old papa Frey what he deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Gonna be interesting to see who the RED WOMAN ends up with, she is heading south. I would have hung her as Davos wanted.
            I a bit shocked about the turn of events for the Red Priestess. Seems she could cause some trouble down the road. Wonder if she meets up with LittleFinger at some point???

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
              The prophecy that Cersie received has to come true...I'm with you but Tommen's days were numbered. Not sure what part I liked the best. It's all coming together now. I am worried about LittleFinger for sure. He was not too happy about the King of the North. I think at some point Dany and Jon Snow (KOTN) will join forces and battle the white walker army. That's probably the only way the good guys win. I did have a feeling that Arya was coming to give old papa Frey what he deserves...
              Arya Teleported from Bravos.

Dany talks about getting to Westeros for 6 seasons.

Arya says she's going home and cuts walder frey's throat two episodes later.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac View Post
                How many books are there? Looking at getting them for my wife but I don't even know where to start. Any place I can get them all as a set? Any help would be appreciated.
                I have the first 4 as a boxed set if you havent ordered them yet. I will mail them to you since I also have them in digital... if you want, just pm me an address...

Comment

I a bit shocked about the turn of events for the Red Priestess. Seems she could cause some trouble down the road. Wonder if she meets up with LittleFinger at some point???
                  She told Arya they would meet again in like season 3

Comment

I've seen that smirk of his before, when he and Sansa were in the crypt and was describing to him how Raehgar "abducted" her aunt. He gave her a "look" that seemed to say "oh... is that what they are still claiming?"

I have a feeling he knows Jon Snow can't possibly be the King in the North, because of his actual destiny.
                    Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 06-27-2016, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Maybe she and Jorah may cross paths and he can be healed of his greyscale... before it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                        I've seen that smirk of his before, when he and Sansa were in the crypt and was describing to him how Raehgar "abducted" her aunt. He gave her a "look" that seemed to say "oh... is that what they are still claiming?"

I have a feeling he knows Jon Snow can't possibly be the King in the North, because of his actual destiny.
                        I don't know but I did not see him smirk...looked more like angry Baelish instead of conniving. You may be right. I don't put anything past that sleazy dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                          Targaeryians all have white hair like Jon Snow right?

You aren't talking about the Mummer's dragon are you?
                          In the books including the canon (A World of Ice and Fire, A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms) we have actual proof that the Lannister hair trait isn't stronger than the Targs or Barat's. We have yet to see proof of Targ and Stark children yet. Not to spoil for the people still reading but yes, that's the one. I don't think it'll go the way the fan theory goes as the showrunners have proven that they are not shy about going in a different direction than the books. Its gonna get interesting for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            I sure thought the Tyrell's and the King were in on a conspiracy plan to overthrow the High Septon but after the fact I guess they were all bought in.
                            Based on Margery's dialogue with the High Sparrow right before everything went up in wild fire, I honestly think Margery had made some kind of deal with the HS that would allow Loras to leave Kings Landing. Obviously, the star on the forehead was not part of the deal because that ticked her off, but it's pretty clear that something was arranged, as long as Loras admitted his guilt.

I'm sure the books will go into much more detail about the interaction and bargain they made, but this is my hunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                              Based on Margery's dialogue with the High Sparrow right before everything went up in wild fire, I honestly think Margery had made some kind of deal with the HS that would allow Loras to leave Kings Landing. Obviously, the star on the forehead was not part of the deal because that ticked her off, but it's pretty clear that something was arranged, as long as Loras admitted his guilt.

I'm sure the books will go into much more detail about the interaction and bargain they made, but this is my hunch.

Agreed..but I thought Margery had an even bigger plan to oust the High Sparrow. I guess when she handed Lady Tyrell the paper with the rose on it, I thought it was some kind of signal to not worry, that she had a plan for them all. And that the faith talk was all a big cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                One more thought. Dany wants the throne. Jon is the rightful heir....so do they battle?

Don't need a real answer. It's just a thought.
                                Jon is still the B****** child of Rhaegar. Not sure Daenerys will accept him as king, like Sansa has. It will be funny when they meet and he's like, hey aunt Danny. Maybe she will just give him the north to rule.

Comment

Working...
                                X