• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the crap?
    Friggin GOT.

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
      Didnt have anything to do with hbo, he was stabbed at the end of book 5 az well. Popular theory is that melisandra will bring him back with lord of light powers, like thoros did with beric dondarion. Always hated alister thorn! Big surprise for me was stannis going down like like that and marcella getting poisoned. I like varis showing up in maureen and tyrion being put in charge till dany is back.

Well ya I was just saying that for us none book readers seeing him with his haircut when that's his look in the show it gave us a idea something happens. Tyrion is probably my favorite now so I'm sure he will be killed next. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
        Surely the witch will bring back Snow. She was back for some reason.
        That's what most are thinking

Comment

Absolutely loved Ayra stabbing trants eyes out and ultimately knocking off her first kill list
          Cerseis walk of shame was predictable at best
          Definitely the mountain or the hound . May be undead now but definitely back
          Melisandre is back at the wall so she could save Jon so doubt Jon is dead even tho his eyes went blue but who knows
          Dani back with the dothraki is going to be epic
          Sansa and reek escaping was long overdue . Glad Miranda is finally a grease spot on the cobble stone.
          Tyrion and Varys are the best entertainment left in meereen for a while
          Dorne was well Dorne ,hopefully Jamie turns that boat around and tells myrcella was poisoned cuz I'd like to see Teyene have another scene, as she has some unfinished buisness left to do as the most beautiful woman in the world evidently ....
          I give the episode a solid 8 of 10 . 6 of 10 for season 5 .

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            Surely the witch will bring back Snow. She was back for some reason.
            Yep, certainly plays into it. She never left castle black in the books. Makes you wonder when she just happens to show up there by herself.

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
            Well ya I was just saying that for us none book readers seeing him with his haircut when that's his look in the show it gave us a idea something happens. Tyrion is probably my favorite now so I'm sure he will be killed next. Lol
            Me too. That wouldn't be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
              I actually feel bad for Cersei...well maybe not.
              I know I didn't but it will be EPIC payback!!! LOL!
              The Mountain?
              Hum.......some big bastage for sure.....lol!
              Originally posted by OKBOWHUNTER View Post
              This season has been a bit of letdown. Hope next year's better.
              Agreed........they better read their emails and make some serious upgrades.
              Originally posted by Hamshire View Post
              Shivvin' Jon Snow?? That's BS!!!! I'm done watching this season!

Oh and there could have been way more diversity, other locals etc., rather than show Cersie walk for 30 friggin' minutes!
              Total waste........just ridiculous use of time!
              Originally posted by Hamshire View Post
              Who knows with the way things go in this story. For all we know, they got married and had kids on the way down. Then were summarily murdered by snow frogs.

I'm mad for some reason. Anyone else?
              LMAO........that was awesomeness!!! YES......I am disappointed with the total season. It was about a 5 or 6 outta 10. Tonight show was about an 8.....maybe.............just frustrating at this point!

Comment

"For the Watch."

Comment

The Mountain?
                  Yep

Comment

Where is Gendry?! We haven't seen him since 2013!

Comment

I've gotta go back and read the books now, I guess I'm in the minority here as I have liked this season, we got to see dragons, white walker battles, people that have had it coming brought down to size..... plus Tyrion is still kickin!

Comment

I'm thinking Stannis is still alive they didn't show her actually kill him.

Comment

Really sad about Jon Snow. I really liked him but we all knew someone that good & nice wasn't going to make it.

Mainly excited to see Cersei kill everyone below the castles elevation line next season. There's hell to pay.

Killing her daughter on the ship was brilliant.

Comment

this author is the greatest troll ever. He gets you to like someone, then kills them off. meanwhile, all the A holes live on...

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                              this author is the greatest troll ever. He gets you to like someone, then kills them off. meanwhile, all the A holes live on...

It's a lot like the show Survivor.

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
                                It's a lot like the show Survivor.
                                ill pretend i didnt read that

Comment

Working...
                                X