A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ostey22 View Post
    Thx Daniel. Super cool video! A lot of work goes into just one show.

Yea no problem.

Sorry but how do you know my first name? If we've talked before or something sorry for the brain fart.

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      A must watch...thanks Hookem.

No problem. [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
        Yea no problem.

Sorry but how do you know my first name? If we've talked before or something sorry for the brain fart.
        Lol. No sir, you have it stated on your member's name bud.

Comment

Great episode for sure!! The only thing better would have been for Sansa to cut off Ramsey's **** and feed it to the dogs in front of him for Theon's and her revenge and then let the dogs do the rest..

I am diggin' Sansa right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Great episode for sure!! The only thing better would have been for Sansa to cut off Ramsey's **** and feed it to the dogs in front of him for Theon's and her revenge and then let the dogs do the rest..

I am diggin' Sansa right now.
            I was hoping for that too.

Is she pregnant? Ramsey said a piece of me is inside of you.
            Last edited by mmoses; 06-21-2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
              I was hoping for that too.

Is she pregnant? Ramsey said a piece ofjnre is inside of you.

I think that is a good theory[emoji106]

Comment

Had to do a little cleanup on the words...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1466566434.460406.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	203.9 KB
ID:	24448996
                Last edited by Smart; 06-21-2016, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ostey22 View Post
                  Lol. No sir, you have it stated on your member's name bud.

Lol. I totally forgot about that I was just wondering.

Comment

i feel like sansa is pregnant with ramseys baby and will die in child birth...

Comment

Lotta time has passed for her not to be showing she is pregnant since she left. I am thinking Ramsey meant what he has done to her will forever be a part of her.....in other words, she will never forget him even if it's for the bad. Her reply seemed to lead on that every bit of him will be forgotten and I'm hoping that means she will be able to move passed what he did to her. I hope that's it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Lotta time has passed for her not to be showing she is pregnant since she left. I am thinking Ramsey meant what he has done to her will forever be a part of her.....in other words, she will never forget him even if it's for the bad. Her reply seemed to lead on that every bit of him will be forgotten and I'm hoping that means she will be able to move passed what he did to her. I hope that's it anyway.
                        I agree, I don't think shes pregnant - the pacing of this season has been quite different vs. the others, and as far as some of the characters have traveled quite some time has passed in this season.

I think Ramsey may have even meant him being "a part of her" was his sadistic ways. Now, not saying Sansa is going to be sadistic/cruel and be the next Ramsey by any means...
                        ...But Ned Stark was known as an honorable man, one of the most honorable in Westeros. People would expect that to carry on to his kids too. Ned would not have vouched Sansa feeding Ramsey to his own dogs after Jon tenderized him for them, even though he deserved it.

I think Sansa is in the game, and knows she can't be honorable like her father to get what she wants. She played Jon pretty bad in my opinion to get what she wanted. I think her character arc is starting to mirror Littlefinger's in a way, "a la" she will always have a hidden card or something up her sleeve from here on out.

Comment

I really enjoyed this last episode myself. Glad to see the Direwolf banner back over Winterfell, looking forward to seeing the banner over Winterfell on the shows intro this Sunday instead of the Bolton's Flayed Man banner.

The battle scene was the best battle scene for the medieval period I think I've ever watched. I'd never think of horses colliding during a cavalry charge like that, it was intense.

I cant imagine if this show had the budget it does now for earlier seasons how much better some battles that were already great (Blackwater) would have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
                            I agree, I don't think shes pregnant - the pacing of this season has been quite different vs. the others, and as far as some of the characters have traveled quite some time has passed in this season.

I think Ramsey may have even meant him being "a part of her" was his sadistic ways. Now, not saying Sansa is going to be sadistic/cruel and be the next Ramsey by any means...
                            ...But Ned Stark was known as an honorable man, one of the most honorable in Westeros. People would expect that to carry on to his kids too. Ned would not have vouched Sansa feeding Ramsey to his own dogs after Jon tenderized him for them, even though he deserved it.

I think Sansa is in the game, and knows she can't be honorable like her father to get what she wants. She played Jon pretty bad in my opinion to get what she wanted. I think her character arc is starting to mirror Littlefinger's in a way, "a la" she will always have a hidden card or something up her sleeve from here on out.
                            Sansa isn't smart enough to play the game. None of the Stark kids save Arya have munch mental acuity.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                              Sansa isn't smart enough to play the game. None of the Stark kids save Arya have munch mental acuity.
                              True...but on that note, Arya doesnt either. You know, the same Arya that went through all this training with assassins who can change the way they look in an instant only to trust some random old lady after flashing money all over Braavos. Cost her an ovary

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
                                True...but on that note, Arya doesnt either. You know, the same Arya that went through all this training with assassins who can change the way they look in an instant only to trust some random old lady after flashing money all over Braavos. Cost her an ovary
                                That's was show Arya.

I doubt very much that book Arya is going to be that stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X