A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by treestand View Post
    Ayra kills Dany. Jon defers to Ayra and returns to the North. Ayra begins a new era as queen of the seven kingdoms.
    Wrong

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
        This was great.

Comment

The look on her face when the bells start tolling... kooo~cooooo [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This has been the weakest season yet. They are just in a hurry to tie up loose ends and doing a poor job of it.

They could at least double the amount of T&A if they are going to give very little substance to the story line.

Comment

Gotta admit, this could become a screen saver

Comment

Just think we’re either gonna get a lot of non closure with characters or one crazy rushed episode giving everyone their moment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I’m not one to complain about what’s gone on so far...I’ve indeed, been entertained. But it ain’t much time left to sort out, the throne, the north, Bran, the dragon, and the Greyjoy girl..

Why they didn’t do 2 more episodes, or another season, I don’t know.... I mean we’d all watch anyway...

IMO - It would have made a lot of sense to extend 1 more season, total of 9, and spread out S7-S8 into S7-S9. I think it would have felt much less rushed and they could have given more time to certain story lines. i.e. Dany turning into the Mad Queen, Varys plotting against her and trying to poison her, etc. etc.

Comment

dany and Jon are both going to die IMHO.....

Clegane Bowl was legit !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      Just think we’re either gonna get a lot of non closure with characters or one crazy rushed episode giving everyone their moment...

Can't imagine too many more "Moments" left. I think the biggest thing that will happen is Dany gets killed and it is certainly set up for Jon to do it. He's the only one that can get remotely close to her.

As much as I want to see Tyrion on the throne I don't see him getting it anymore. No way Jon takes it, but I do think it's one of the Stark kids.

Comment

There is a theory that Tyrion is actually a Targaryen by way of affair. I can see him getting the crown when Dany goes to execute him for releasing Jamie and not getting burnt by the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by HillCoBowHunter View Post
                          Can't imagine too many more "Moments" left. I think the biggest thing that will happen is Dany gets killed and it is certainly set up for Jon to do it. He's the only one that can get remotely close to her.

As much as I want to see Tyrion on the throne I don't see him getting it anymore. No way Jon takes it, but I do think it's one of the Stark kids.

Jon, dany, Tyrion, Arya, greyworm, bran, Sam, Brienne, Tormund. Like i said it’ll either be a flash in the pan and they’re done or only a few will have real closure.

Comment

I was under the impression it was $500K per.... but still...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              I was under the impression it was $500K per.... but still...

And got the least barbaric ending of anyone else [emoji1376][emoji1376]

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                                IMO - It would have made a lot of sense to extend 1 more season, total of 9, and spread out S7-S8 into S7-S9. I think it would have felt much less rushed and they could have given more time to certain story lines. i.e. Dany turning into the Mad Queen, Varys plotting against her and trying to poison her, etc. etc.
                                I still don't understand the point of just 6 episodes this season. Were the writers limited to a certain amount of air time for the season? I definitely agree with you- the show needed more time to give some of the more important story lines a bit more development.

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                                Gotta admit, this could become a screen saver

I thought the exact same thing! That scene was EPIC! lol

Originally posted by mhunter6 View Post
                                There is a theory that Tyrion is actually a Targaryen by way of affair. I can see him getting the crown when Dany goes to execute him for releasing Jamie and not getting burnt by the fire.
                                I have always felt he was a Targaryen, and I can truly see his lineage being revealed this way as she has roasted every 'traitor' so far. This would be awesome! Or maybe Bronn swoops in to save him at the last moment and kills Dani. This would at least ensure Bronn gets his payment!

But I don't see him getting the crown unfortunately- even though he would be the best candidate at the moment (and have Bronn at his side again lol). I can see him possibly marrying Sansa and becoming Lord of Winterfell.

Comment

Working...
                                X