[ATTACH]955508[/ATTACH]
    [emoji106][emoji95][emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
      [ATTACH]955508[/ATTACH]
      yes!!!

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcDEy88B5hY"]Arya Stark's Very Long Death List - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I don’t think Arya will kill Cersi. I think Jamie will kill her and himself, I think they’ll die together. He still loves her but hates who she’s become.

Comment

My prediction is that Cersi has Jon down in some kind of way, fixing to kill him, and Ghost jumps in Arya-style and bites her head off.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                [ATTACH]955508[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
                  Late to the party as I didn’t get to watch yesterday.
                  Disappointed that:
                  - we didn’t see much of Tormund. True warrior. Needed some role.
                  - just zombies, no white walkers in the battle seen. They have been the most feared creature in the story. Zero presence. Letdown.
                  -Melasondre shows up, dies- but the entire legend of Azor Ahi and lightbringer is abandoned.

The good:
                  -Clegane bowl very much in play.
                  - Glad the NK and zombie phase is done.

Looking forward:
                  I don’t think a good guy is going to win.

Any and all decent writing has gone out the window now that the directors don’t have a book to guide them lol

They are 100% just running with the popularity the show has at this point!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Any and all decent writing has gone out the window now that the directors don’t have a book to guide them lol

They are 100% just running with the popularity the show has at this point!

Curious where do the books end at?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Waiting on the sixth book “Winds of Winter” and the they’ve been free soloing it since John snow getting stabbed if I’m not mistaken. So season 6 on.

Comment

I say season three, then the book and show are mixed all the way to season 5 when Jon dies.. In The last book Jon dies, winds of winter is next. If you like the show you’ll really like the books. I listened to all of them on my Kindle app. Btw the guy reading the books is the pyromancer in the show.
                        Last edited by ostey22; 04-30-2019, 03:54 PM.

Comment

The show followed the books (time-wise) pretty close season 1-4, then in season 5 some story lines started to splinter and get ahead of the books. By season 6, it was all show.

Not sure if we will ever get the last 2 books, Martin living high on the hog with all that HBO $$$$$.

Comment

Glad it’s not following the books so we don’t have all the overachievers spoiling it for the rest of us.. I’m digging the post books shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Glad it’s not following the books so we don’t have all the overachievers spoiling it for the rest of us.. I’m digging the post books shows.
                              I can honestly say it certainly hasn't been a let down, but I can't say I liked the post-book shows better. Although I love what they have done with Arya, starting with the Freys!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Holy hell am I late - I dunno if I was more anxious to catch up on the show itself or 4 pages of awesome memes and crack fueled theories.

Arya is still a meh character to me. Change my mind.

Just glad the zombie garbage is over. RIP smokin red witch.

Comment

Working...
                                X