No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arya has always been one of my favorite characters, I loved how she saved the day and really loved how she did it. Remember Brienne was very impressed with that knife-hand switch move. It wasn't like JS/AT sat this puppy out. He stuck to the plan and attacked the NK and knocked him off his dragon. Can't be the hero all the time, little sister came through with style(opps, little cousin)!! Jon/Aegon is a true dragon rider now, should come in handy over the next 3 weeks.

I thought their battle plan lacked a little strategy as well, but Dothraki gonna Dothraki. Now, Dany/Drogon were mopping the floor with the wites when the were backed-up from the burning moat. JS held position and waited for the NK. Not sure what the archers were doing? Not sure what Bran was doing? Maybe we will find out next week, seemed kind of odd.

It's going to get very interesting now, doubt it will be another huge battle, but maybe. Dany should have all the sympathy on her side, she put it all on the line for the people of the realm wile Cersie sat tight. She deserves the Iron Throne.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
      Arya has always been one of my favorite characters, I loved how she saved the day and really loved how she did it. Remember Brienne was very impressed with that knife-hand switch move. It wasn't like JS/AT sat this puppy out. He stuck to the plan and attacked the NK and knocked him off his dragon. Can't be the hero all the time, little sister came through with style(opps, little cousin)!! Jon/Aegon is a true dragon rider now, should come in handy over the next 3 weeks.

I thought their battle plan lacked a little strategy as well, but Dothraki gonna Dothraki. Now, Dany/Drogon were mopping the floor with the wites when the were backed-up from the burning moat. JS held position and waited for the NK. Not sure what the archers were doing? Not sure what Bran was doing? Maybe we will find out next week, seemed kind of odd.

It's going to get very interesting now, doubt it will be another huge battle, but maybe. Dany should have all the sympathy on her side, she put it all on the line for the people of the realm wile Cersie sat tight. She deserves the Iron Throne.

Someone else will come into the mix to murky the waters missandie I’m sure will inform Dany of Tyrion an sansas conversation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sansa and Tyrion gonna get remarried and he will be Hand to the Queen to his wife....

Comment

It’s starting to look like the house that took the most loses early ned, Robb/Caitlyn, ricon, Jon’s death, and sansas whole life is setting up one of them to rule the seven kingdoms... but question will be will a stark want to live in the south?

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            Recon
            Nope, Recon was killed a few season back...

Comment

Good recap here: https://www.click2houston.com/entert...e-god-of-death

Comment

Admittedly this one is out there - John sits on the Iron Throne. Danny gets whacked along the way. I think she is starting to obsess about sitting on the throne a little bit too much. She's starting to act like her older brother until he drank a steaming hot cauldron of gold. After John takes the Iron Throne - two things could happen - He gives the North back to the people and Sansa becomes Queen of the North a sovereign land. I don't think she's crazy about becoming the Warden of the North. She doesn't seem like she is too keen on bending a knee for anyone. Or the really crazy theory - Her and John get married to unite the Seven Kingdoms. He's only a cousin so its not like she marrying her brother. It's a step in the right direction for some of the couples on this show.

Or the show sticks it everyone and Cersei destroys everyone like they did at the Red Wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by js4242 View Post
                  Admittedly this one is out there - John sits on the Iron Throne. Danny gets whacked along the way. I think she is starting to obsess about sitting on the throne a little bit too much. She's starting to act like her older brother until he drank a steaming hot cauldron of gold. After John takes the Iron Throne - two things could happen - He gives the North back to the people and Sansa becomes Queen of the North a sovereign land. I don't think she's crazy about becoming the Warden of the North. She doesn't seem like she is too keen on bending a knee for anyone. Or the really crazy theory - Her and John get married to unite the Seven Kingdoms. He's only a cousin so its not like she marrying her brother. It's a step in the right direction for some of the couples on this show.

Or the show sticks it everyone and Cersei destroys everyone like they did at the Red Wedding.
                  There are supposedly 4 endings to this show. That was done in case there was a leak.....thus this can geaux any direction in 3 weeks!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by js4242 View Post
                    My Gut is telling me this is how this thing is going to play out....
                    She will Win and the final images are of her sitting on the throne surrounded by all the dead bodies of her enemies !!!

Talk about a Kick to the Nads...... I do not want it to end this way but I see a way that they show producers/directors could do it.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                      Nope, Recon was killed a few season back...
                      Heh...

Click image for larger version

Name:	0d3532bb79811687f769888d3ac22f52d733e730_hq.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	24579078

Comment

I can't wait to see how Aegon and Dany handle this auntie/nephew relationship thing?!?! It would be very non-westerosi/targarion to break up over that little issue. We'll see.

I'm certainly not expecting a fairy tail ending, but I'm certainly not expecting to see Cersie alive at the end. No way!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Birddog66; 04-29-2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          It’s starting to look like the house that took the most loses early ned, Robb/Caitlyn, ricon, Jon’s death, and sansas whole life is setting up one of them to rule the seven kingdoms... but question will be will a stark want to live in the south?

My bet is (and this will take a bit of a time jump)... Arya and Gendry's son ultimately has the throne, fulfilling Ned and Roberts wish to unite their families and bring the story full circle.

Comment

Lmao at all the guesses....err...theories already popping up again..

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                              I can't wait to see how Aegon and Dany handle this auntie/nephew relationship thing?!?! It would be very non-westerosi/targarion to break up over that little issue. We'll see.

I'm certainly not expecting a fairy tail ending, but I'm certainly not expecting to see Cersie alive at the end. No way!
                              The Targs were know for "in breading". Kept the bloodlines "pure". Which is why Cersie emulated them, thinking her and Jamie's offspring would eventually be bad asses like the Targs.

Seems to me, it mostly caused sociopathic insanity

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Lmao at all the guesses....err...theories already popping up again..

Let us have our fun we could be talking about soccer....

Comment

Working...
                                X