A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
    I'm fully aware that that is what he said to Cersei, hence the reason I said "follow up and tell everyone he pushed you"
    oops I forgot my ? I was asking a question...

I thought I remembered it that way...but I blazed through first 4 seasons and missed some things...

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      oops I forgot my ? I was asking a question...

I thought I remembered it that way...but I blazed through first 4 seasons and missed some things...
      Oh my bad. Yes, Jaime said that as he pushed Bran out of the window to keep his and Cersei's secret safe. Which was kinda funny considering Cersei started admitting it later.

I rewatched the series this past year. It's amazing what all you catch the second time around that is important in later episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by ca1219 View Post
        Last episode was really good but I might throw something through my television if it is more character building.
        Next episode is supposed to have the longest battle scene in the history of TV and movie

Comment

Oh my bad. Yes, Jaime said that as he pushed Bran out of the window to keep his and Cersei's secret safe. Which was kinda funny considering Cersei started admitting it later.

I rewatched the series this past year. It's amazing what all you catch the second time around that is important in later episodes.

Yup my wife binged it right up until 2 weeks before so i got a lot of refreshers as well, and crazy thing is it was still good the second time [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
            Next episode is supposed to have the longest battle scene in the history of TV and movie

Well ya and Robb was supposed to be king in the north too!! But here we are Robbless [emoji24]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              I’m starting to get this pit in my gut Arya dies.... but I’ve also heard Arya is the producers favorite character and the one character he can’t kill off! I’m holding on that little hope [emoji1374] i can’t handle another rob stark type punch to the gut
              Nah, Arya aint gonna die but a bunch of others will!!!

Yes totally agree the red wedding was something i mentally wasn’t ready for!

Whew...……...I have seen that repeat at least 5 times...…...it is still incredible to watch!!!
              Brans gonna tell us an 80 min bed time story about the night king [emoji38]

Geezus please don't say that!!! The dude is killing me...…...talk about a killjoy!!!

Comment

Can not wait until Sunday. Here's a theory, we all have at least one, that Arya uses her ability as the Faceless Man to look like a White Walker AND uses her new weapon that looks very similar to a weapon used by the White Walkers to kill the Night King and continues to scratch people of her list, including Cerci. Far fetched but why not.

Comment

Originally posted by narco1 View Post
                  Can not wait until Sunday. Here's a theory, we all have at least one, that Arya uses her ability as the Faceless Man to look like a White Walker AND uses her new weapon that looks very similar to a weapon used by the White Walkers to kill the Night King and continues to scratch people of her list, including Cerci. Far fetched but why not.
                  I would like to see her use the new weapon on Cercei and cram where the sun don't shine.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                    I would like to see her use the new weapon on Cercei and cram where the sun don't shine.

[emoji1303]

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                    Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Originally posted by narco1 View Post
                      That would be so awesome if she did. My predictions, the camaraderie in the fireplace room and knighting of Brienne in the last episode was a death sentence to everyone in the room. It was very much like here’s a final hurrah for all the likeable, yet disposable characters. Enjoy it with them because they are absolutely gonna get it. I just hope the red haired barbarian dude at least gets a kiss from Brienne before he dies lol.

At least one more dragon dies. Or maybe Dany gets killed by the dead dragon. Definitely some dragon drama coming up for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                        That would be so awesome if she did. My predictions, the camaraderie in the fireplace room and knighting of Brienne in the last episode was a death sentence to everyone in the room. It was very much like here’s a final hurrah for all the likeable, yet disposable characters. Enjoy it with them because they are absolutely gonna get it. I just hope the red haired barbarian dude at least gets a kiss from Brienne before he dies lol.

At least one more dragon dies. Or maybe Dany gets killed by the dead dragon. Definitely some dragon drama coming up for sure.

That kills of both Jamie and Tyrion, and makes the whole scene with cersi an bronn pointless. I don’t see them both going.

Comment

Bran is straight up creeping me out lately. He's got a wheelchair now but we never see him actually wheeling around. He's always just sitting there at that perfect awkward distance of not too far but not really close enough to whoever he's creepily staring at.
                          Pretty sure that Bran will die somehow then reappear to Arya in her most dire time of need...with Obi Wan and Yoda at his side... to let her know everything will be ok.

Comment

Also, put me down for:

Brienne is surrounded by the dead army and is about to die, then the crazy red haired dude saves her. They have a moment. The camera slowly zooms in as they are about to finally kiss...right as his head gets split with a broadsword! He turns into a dead soldier and is about to eat Brienne’s face off when the last of Danaerys’s dragons swoops in and sets his crazy ginger undead barbarian *** on fire. Booyah!

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                              Also, put me down for:

Brienne is surrounded by the dead army and is about to die, then the crazy red haired dude saves her. They have a moment. The camera slowly zooms in as they are about to finally kiss...right as his head gets split with a broadsword! He turns into a dead soldier and is about to eat Brienne’s face off when the last of Danaerys’s dragons swoops in and sets his crazy ginger undead barbarian *** on fire. Booyah!
                              dying!!!!!!!

Comment

So what happens to all of the women and kids in the crypt when the night king wakes up all of the dead Stark ancestors? Will we see Arya kill Ned Stark

Comment

Working...
                                X