No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a former thrower, I have to say that the Night King's javelin form was awful.

Almost as bad as when Arnold Schwarzenegger attempted to throw a discus.

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Originally posted by OKBOWHUNTER View Post
      Have been waiting two years for bird boy to get back to WF and spill the beans on little finger. Looks like ill be waiting another year.

Who is Bird Boy? And we have one more episode... the finale. SOMEONE HAS TO DIE. No big characters have died this season. Thoros ain't that important...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by afishinman14; 08-21-2017, 01:05 PM.

Comment

So you guys watching a show about dragons, walking dead folks, and humans who take the form of birds and see the past.......are concerned about the nature of the time lapse formatics?

It's about time for Bran to quit staring at trees and make himself usefull.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
          Maybe the Night King is Bran? I have no supporting ideas on this, just something I thought of when I think of all weird time-space happenings that's been going on with Bran and the NK.
          I've mentioned this to my Wife too... sure looks like him in some scenes.
          Have also wondered if the Night King character is even a "bad guy". Maybe he has other motives than wiping out all living civilization... and why doesn't he speak?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            So you guys watching a show about dragons, walking dead folks, and humans who take the form of birds and see the past.......are concerned about the nature of the time lapse formatics?

A major development about Brans powers and visions will be foreshadowed in this next up and coming season finale. Just my opinion.

Comment

Yeah, Bran needs to get off his *** and go to work doing something productive. So are John and Dany like brother and sister or more like cousins? The comment was made by Tyrian that she can't have kids, but I wonder if it takes a Targareyn to get one one knocked up? Maybe that makes the heir story complete with Dany and John's kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                Yeah, Bran needs to get off his *** and go to work doing something productive. So are John and Dany like brother and sister or more like cousins? The comment was made by Tyrian that she can't have kids, but I wonder if it takes a Targareyn to get one one knocked up? Maybe that makes the heir story complete with Dany and John's kid?
                she was preggo by the leader of the horde.... lost the baby.. got jacked up.....now she just cant have kids..

Comment

I think Jamie will kill Cersi. I think this because it seems Jamie is increasingly aware that Cersi is evil and I think she will go totally nuts and Jamie will kill her as he did the mad king, sacrificing his love and love child.

Comment

Never trust a midget.

Comment

Jon Snow vs. White Walkers
                      Differences in distance travelled.
                      Jon Snow = Green
                      White Walkers = Red

Comment

Aunt and nephew.

I bet they conceive in season 8 they've mentioned her not being able to have kids too often to not have it happen.

Comment

Theres also a lot of hubbub about the eye on longclaw opening when Jon reaches onto the ice from within the hole he was dragged into...
                          not sure i buy it was an eye opening...looked like water droplets..
                          which also means i dont believe it was 'bran warging into the sword' either...

Comment

Originally posted by gator255 View Post
                            Did anyone else notice how the Night King turned the dragon. He touched him making him a white walker dragon. That means he is strong and can't be killed by fire. The only thing that can kill him is dragon glass and/or valyrian steel. What do you think?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
                            I totally noticed that! WW Ice Dragon vs Drogon the Great and Rhaegal the ......ummmmm Greenish One!! It would be pretty cool if Jon were to ride the Dragon named after his father. If one were to die, I guess I'm glad it's the one that was named after Dany's jack-a brother.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            I'm
                            Ha!! That's the best post of the day imo. Yes, Bran, with all your powers and infinite wisdom how about chunk us a bone or something. I know you found the horde of wights, but jeez, wasn't like we didn't know they were up there anyway. How about some useful intel on the Lannisters.

And what the heck has gotten into Arya? Why is she acting all weird? Sansa did what she had to do, lay off of her, she's not a fighter, she's a diplomat, and you all need her.

It appears Dany is Jon's Aunt, which is only 1 degree of separation past brother/sister. IDK, the Targs married each other for centuries, maybe they get together, maybe they dont, maybe one dies, maybe not.

Dany unknowingly traded the ability to have kids when she made a deal with the witch to bring back Drogo in Season 1.
                            Last edited by Birddog66; 08-21-2017, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              Jon Snow vs. White Walkers
                              Differences in distance travelled.
                              Jon Snow = Green
                              White Walkers = Red

I don't think the white walkers are in a rush. They're slowly and steadily making their way down picking up as many "dead" as they can along the way. Trying to build up the army. At least that's my guess. John was more in a rush and making a bee-line for his destinations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bran goes back in time to stop the elves from creating the night King. The elves turn him into the night King. As the night King he is on his way to stop himself from going back and becoming the night King. It doesn't matter who he kills or how he does it, because if successful none of it will have ever happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X