A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding episode.

So far this season, Dany lost her navy, a good deal of her infantry, and 1/3 of her air force. Going to be interesting to see how this ends up.

Comment

The white walker and night king bit is annoying. I realize it's a central storyline to the show, but I kinda wish they'd find a way to "nuke" the WWs...and unleash holy hell on the lannisters. Not likely...still good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Really kinda upset with the storytelling to be honest. I have a feeling this battle is going to be much different in the books.

They write Jon so STUPID in the show... he's not that stupid in the books.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
          Really kinda upset with the storytelling to be honest. I have a feeling this battle is going to be much different in the books.

They write Jon so STUPID in the show... he's not that stupid in the books.
          Totally agree. His character in the books is much more likable/believable.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Even the GOT book nerds (that complain about stuff not being included) will be impressed.

What did you mean by this? What part of the show (now that we've all watched it) appeals the book readers? Must've overlooked it.

Comment

Awesome episode for sure. Seems like we all kinda saw it coming but awesome none the less. A lot of lose ends just hanging out there though: what is happening to all of the grayjoys, the sand snake chicks....

Comment

I'm in the minority but last night's episode was way to predictable.

Comment

Great episode for sure. I think I had higher expectations based on all the chatter. A bit predictable but still awesome show. Not feeling good about the whole Sister battle...

Comment

I personally didn't like the episode. I think the writers have gotten lazy. There are too many holes in the plot. They are traveling around at the speed of light.

Comment

Originally posted by willwork04 View Post
                      I personally didn't like the episode. I think the writers have gotten lazy. There are too many holes in the plot. They are traveling around at the speed of light.
                      As I've dwelled since watching the episode which I still enjoyed very much I am starting to get annoyed at all the little things the writers are doing like mentioned above. Lazy is a solid term I agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
                        "IT IS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                        What a waste of TBH Forum space.
                        Thanks for that PSA.

Comment

Anybody else think The Hound needed his ace whipped for throwing rocks at the white walkers?

Comment

Originally posted by willwork04 View Post
                            I think the story itself is moving like the speed of light, has been since they out ran the books. I understand they need to wrap the show up though.

Still like it, just not the same as the first 5 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                              Anybody else think The Hound needed his ace whipped for throwing rocks at the white walkers?
                              I lol when he hit the one in the face.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X