A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Since we are wonderin why......and speculatin as normal...

Why didnt snows uncle get on the **** horse with him...
    and...
    now we get to see not only the ice dragon we all expected... but now jon will have to fight his turned uncle...

and which poor dead guys have been hauling those HUGE freakin chains around ?

and did anyone recognize the faces in the bag?

and i dont think arya is as dumb as littlefinger thinks she is...i think shes plotting... which is why she let red know everything...

and the blondie and snow holding hands - they had the look of someone who just kissed their brother/sister....

and dog better get over the fire thing ... and stop throwing rocks...

and dwarf sure is pushin hard at the whole heir to the throne thing... could he be plottin?
    Arya is a lot smarter than I believe they are making her off as right now. She spent to much time in Bravos to take this route. Sansa, I believe has a streak in her and they are setting up Littlefinger.

You know the Hound would of jumped someone's kiester for throwing rocks at the dead.

Tyrian is trying to hard with the succession to the throne.

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    JOrah Mormont had two knifes of dragon glass. No idea why the rest did not....small miss by producers but changed nada!!!
    Thanks for the clarification.

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
    There was no time!
    It only would of taken a few seconds to hop on.

they had some..but knew they didnt need them to kill the dead... only the WW.
    they learned that when a WW dies...the dead he was responsible for raising die as well... and since the main horny top guy is responsible for the WW's ..they are guessing that all die when he dies...
    The song of fire and ice is making tons of sense now. Targaryen vs White Walkers. Ice dragon is cool but will the power of his momma be able to overcome the control of the Night King.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
      It only would of taken a few seconds to hop on.
      Yes i know. My comment was sarcasm

Comment

I think the Night King knew the dragons were coming, and he has the ability to see like Bran. That's why they didn't immediately attack, not because of the water.

They brought their ice javelins because he knew he could take a dragon.

Comment

Night king knows of bran's powers... he saw the raven... and knew instantly who/what it was.

Comment

They have to speed the process up,if they tried to fill the gaps the series would last another 6 seasons, from the start the producers have stated they only want to film an x amount of time for the entire series, I've read the books and the producers have done an amazing job following with the amount of time they have left

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
              Here's the big question, why did they go beyond the wall without any dragon glass weapons? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. And what about the foreshadowing of how ans who who they must kill to destroy the army of the dead.

Dragon glass kills the WW, the ones running things, not the skeleton walkers.

Comment

Yes i know. My comment was sarcasm
                Dang sarcasm font. Missed it again. LOL

I think the Night King knew the dragons were coming, and he has the ability to see like Bran. That's why they didn't immediately attack, not because of the water.

They brought their ice javelins because he knew he could take a dragon.
                Night king knows of bran's powers... he saw the raven... and knew instantly who/what it was.
                That would make sense since the children of the forest made him.

Comment

Maybe the Night King is Bran? I have no supporting ideas on this, just something I thought of when I think of all weird time-space happenings that's been going on with Bran and the NK.

Comment

the theory that bran is the night king (and bran the builder and a bunch of other figures from the past) makes a lot of sense.

Comment

My major worry is the writing has sure went down hill this year way to many well that doesn't make sense but oh well I'll suspend logic again.

Comment

Maybe the Night King is Bran? I have no supporting ideas on this, just something I thought of when I think of all weird time-space happenings that's been going on with Bran and the NK.
                        This would not surprise me.

Comment

Nope... this ends like Dallas.
                          It was all a dream.
                          Bran's dream.

Comment

SPOILERS IN THIS POST!!!!

What a great episode. Only question I have is:

Where the heck did the white walkers get those huge chains from?
                            I asked my wife the same thing. I said not only did that raven fly to Dany at the speed of light, the wights/white walkers sure came up with some huge chains awful fast.

Comment

The chains must of come from Lowe's since HD is turning the AC to higher settings.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X